**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD has fits playing with Russ.

How would gonna work with Dribble machine/scorer extraordinarie Kyrie?

Don’t answer with “super max” either.

full

Havent they been friends for a while? And I thought only gsw could offer the super, which is what he was saying he wanted?

I watched 10 minutes of Bill Russell highlights. These bigs would DESTROY him today. I can't even entertain him in Top 10 convos.

Him and Wilt up there talking about “the best athletes played basketball in the 50s & 60s :smh: :lol:.

Then Wilt saying: “I’d average 70ppg (in the 90s) because the rule changes today are meant to benefit the offensive player” :lol:

That’s verbatim the **** the old heads say today. They love to look at it with rose colored lenses. When the old heads used to **** on them and out “And 1” brand of basketball, lack of fundamentals etc etc. blah blah.

I don’t ever wanna be an old hater like that. That’s why, Iverson the realest. He show nothing but love to the new generation....cuz he was public enemy #1 for a time period.

See, that’s why I consider Steph the best shooter ever - because he’s effective shooting the ball in so many different ways.

Who cares, sans a Dray suspended, Steph would have lead his team to two straight chips

I admitted a few posts ago that the Wardell lost that series for them in Game 7, when it mattered most. But if we take a step back and look at the bigger picture of the series after Game 4, several things broke in the Cavs favor. I’m not saying that is why they win because even if **** breaks in your favor, you could potentially not capitalize but they did, won the series and were the better team for those seven games (@sohi 23 sample size)

How you gonna say you never mentioned anything about game two when this is exaftly what you said.

Stephen Wave Smith tryna gaslight us

^^^^I meant “game”. Didnt mean to be plural man. KD had a good game 2. Steph just happened to go crazy in game 2 (9 3’s). That’s why I mentioned 8/22. That was game 1 for KD. Not overall.

KD has fits playing with Russ.

How would gonna work with Dribble machine/scorer extraordinarie Kyrie?

Don’t answer with “super max” either.

Can DSJ play next to Kyrie? If so is

Is Kyrie/DSJ/Knox/KD/DJ better than what Boston, Indy or Toronto would trot out?

Can DSJ play next to Kyrie? If so is

Is Kyrie/DSJ/Knox/KD/DJ better than what Boston, Indy or Toronto would trot out?
Kyrie and DSJ in a backcourt together is rough defensively. Plus, DSJ struggled playing off ball with Luka. Don't see how he fits there.

*****s love to blame Steph for some reason forgetting Harrison Barnes' disappearing act and Draymond getting himself suspended for a game.

Bogut injury should have elevated him as well, barbershop concludes

Less excuses(Unless it's Giannas or Russ, or KD) and more walking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom