**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not be dense but does that mean you would trade for AD as well? Is DSJ/Knox/Potential Filler/Picks better than anything Boston or LAL could offer?

I think we'd make a very aggressive offer for Davis if we land Durant & Kyrie. Zion would probably be on the table.

Bogut injury should have elevated him as well, barbershop concludes

Less excuses(Unless it's Giannas or Russ, or KD) and more walking

My bad - I meant to say in my earlier post, I know you were being sarcastic but to act like a lot of unforeseen events didn’t happen, which Cleveland was good enough to capitalize on (I’m giving them credit here btw) is being dishonest unless you think injuries and suspensions are irrelevant. IMHO - They are part of sports and what makes it so unpredictable and fun.

Think about thisZ This man Drew Bledsoe signed a 10-year, $103MM contract extension in 2001 and if he doesn’t get injured in the second game of the season, we get likely robbed of seeing the best ever player to do it under center (pause). So **** happens and in this case, those unforeseen circumstances led to the greatest Finals ever and Bron’s biggest accomplishment. I’m happy for him, man.

Dudes were expecting some major trades that would of have help Lebron make the playoffs, they didn't come and now a bunch of excuses. LoL

Ok

DzqCiPHXgAEKJ2V.png

I'm thinking in my mind of the defining games of this GSW dynasty and I can't think of a signature Wardell moment.

Game 6 2016 OKC (Klay)
Game 7 2016 CLE (Dray/Bron/Kyrie)
Game 3 2017 CLE (KD)
Game 7 2018 HOU (KD)
Game 3 2018 CLE (KD)

That's kinda wild

Dudes were expecting some major trades that would of have help Lebron make the playoffs, they didn't come and now a bunch of excuses. LoL

Ok

Don’t do this, man. Whether your opinion is that he is the GOAT or washed, it’s a fact that he’s missed 18 of the first 57 and they went 6-12 in those games yet are 3 games back from the eight seed and were in the four seed before he went down.

I’m not even a Bron fan but he has been the best player on each of his teams his entire career and to act like the first time he might miss the playoffs in over a decade is during the first season since 09-10 he wasn’t on a super team and he has missed nearly 1/5 of the season (assuming he doesn’t miss anymore but again he was rarely hurt super teams or not).

I am hoping you weren’t making this an ALA or Bronsexual narrative you are pushing but either way there are facts, not excuses, pointing to why he and the Lakers might miss the playoffs.

I'm thinking in my mind of the defining games of this GSW dynasty and I can't think of a signature Wardell moment.

Game 6 2016 OKC (Klay)
Game 7 2016 CLE (Dray/Bron/Kyrie)
Game 3 2017 CLE (KD)
Game 7 2018 HOU (KD)
Game 3 2018 CLE (KD)

That's kinda wild

Okay. His career is far from over but in addition to going to down as one of the best (if not the best) shooters of all-time....He will:

-Be #2 on 3PM next season
-Be 2-3 seasons away from #1 at 33 (Shuttlesworth got the record at 38 )
-Have at least a three chips comes mid-June 2019, potentially four
-End up at least Top 20 in points (floor barring injury) with runway to get into the Top 10 by the end of his career
-Back-to-back MVPs
-First and only unanimous MVP (save me the talk about Lebby not getting it during one of his seasons because of a single voter)

****, I probably left some stuff out yet I’m not suppose to think he’s one of the best to ever do it or currently a top player because he happens to play next to the best player in the planet, has multiple all-stars on his team, had a few bad shooting performances in the Finals, has no signature playoff moments (debatable), lost to Joe Harris in a three point contest and doesn’t makes shots for charity?!???

D6AE729F-16D2-43D8-85C4-26D816474A65.gif

It’s about a body of work, not these singular moments y’all try to isolate. Like we learned from yesterday form @everysingletime , the NBA is exactly like your job so think of this way.?How would you feel if you had a stellar year at work, which was acknowledged, and your manager says “Yeah, but you showed up five minutes late on three occasions and there were parts of that multi-billon contract, that we won, whixhbcould have been better so we’re going to give you a Does Not Meet Expectations.” @JD617 HIM HIM did I do that right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom