**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

More upset the ***** only got ONE move :smh:

That over the shoulder, fist pump he been doing....BEEN played. Lor feetwork at the end was cool

But he ain’t moving like he used to

84C79FEC-5FF1-43F8-BC49-D46D895D16BD.gif

Father Time is undefeated

Boy got the old head Dame Dash jig

Grown men can’t vibe to music? Why are you guys so miserable in here

why you speakin on "grown men" business when you complain about still being a scronny high schooler? you're out your lane here Shots.

i have no qualms with him being happy off the court, what he does is his prerogative. i don't follow his IG but from what I've seen here, his social media is ******* laughable. recording himself sipping wine and then dancing in front of a mirror? :lol: this **** is self-absorbed and nothing but attention seeking "look at me" behavior. his social media is no different than that of the white women i messed with back in college.

You cant be mad @ Bron for living life. he should not have posted that with the way things are playing out with his team.

Had they discovered Whiteside earlier LeBron prolly would have stayed

Hassan a headcase. He would've left a year after, right when Hassan said he doesn't have to waste time in the gym practicing because he puts in hella work in 2k on MyCourt

Had they discovered Whiteside earlier LeBron prolly would have stayed

Bron/Pau(As he was waiting for Bron's commitment)/Bosh with Whiteside on the bench would have been tough but GS was coming anyway.

I wonder how cutthroat the relationship between Wade/Riley would have gotten if Bron stayed and the team needed to improve? Riley would have probably traded Bosh, Chalmers and etc. and hope Wade would take a pay cut under his own volition before throwing him shade

West 3,4,5,6 is gonna get crazy
Hell you mean 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Man I love the western conference, east you really just have 3, 4, possibly 5 getting tight. After that a small drop off between 5th and 6th.

I will sit back and wait for his defenders to come to his rescue. :smh:
Did he try and C walk for a second, then realized now better not even try.
Pretty sure that’s not even possible :lol:
I know next your going to tell me that the commissioner can stop a trade from going through when both parties agree to it. Oh wait that did happen. Sigh what a time to be a fan.

You brothers hand out newspapers or sell cookies or anything? That might help...
Nope I think they just serving bean pies.
Forgot to post this yesterday...My dad was at the UConn women’s game and sent me a pic of this recruit in attendance...

C81AFFA7-C6B0-4BD1-A29C-5706543AFD4B.jpeg
Uh oh, Mamba in attendance. Reggie was talking to Kobe trying to get her to go to UCLA, but Kobe said no she is dead set on UConn. She is going to have to be good to go there, not just UConn good, but like my dad is Kobe good. If not everyone going to be coming at her like she soft.

57% from 3 with 9 attempts per game, 35ppg and 10ast over the last 4

Hot streak or, the game is slowing down for him finally.......
Luka is no longer a lock for ROY?
Don't know if it is the LeBrokenPromises slander or "The Kyrie Irving Show" but hasn't been a lot of hype for Luka recently. He starting to cool off for fans?

Shannon I know LeBron your boys but.
tenor.gif

Lets not talk about the number of games THIS year LeBron hasn't closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom