**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes get way too gassed about other teams getting beat, especially when it ain't even your team doing the beating :lol:

Remind me of the Red Sox and Yankees lames that scoreboard watch to make sure the other one is losing.

The lamest group in S&T gets their collective rocks off every game living by this mantra.

What’s this I hear about Brett Brown on the hot seat amitt5504 amitt5504 @buc em and all the other Philly heads???
Josh Harris basically said losing in the first round would be "problematic" based on him being "willing" to open up the wallet for the luxury tax. If we get Boston in the first round and we're out in 5, I can see BB gone and Jimmy walking. But say we take Toronto to 7 in a close series or make the ECF, he can stay

He isn't a the best XO coach but great with balancing personalities, the opposite of Stevens ironically lol

The lamest group in S&T gets their collective rocks off every game living by this mantra.

A9DC9986-4A31-4AFA-B560-0F0C784BD183.gif

So if the Celtics continue this trend of bad basketball and divisiveness, how will their interest for AD change? If the writing is on the wall in June that Kyrie ain’t coming back will they even make a move for AD? I see Ainge outsmarting everyone, doing a sign and trade with kyrie for the Knicks top 3 pick and using that pick to trade for AD while keeping all his youth.
WTH are you even saying?
Why would the Knicks with 2 Max slots, meaning they can sing any 2 FA (which Kyrie is) and still stay under the cap, agree to do some dumb **** like sign and trade and give up their Draft pick?
Do you know basketball?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom