**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to post this yesterday...My dad was at the UConn women’s game and sent me a pic of this recruit in attendance...

C81AFFA7-C6B0-4BD1-A29C-5706543AFD4B.jpeg

Bean’s about to do what LeJa has done with Duke, become a friend of a program that will inevitably lead to his daughters being recruited there

Breaking off the ALA/ Bron topic. I think it's safe to say that Bucks GM will win GM of the year. Anybody else in the running?

Hey what in God’s name is going on here?? Is this some sort of hoax??

Probably the digital jersey that they were talking about earlier in the day. Malfunction probably.
Bean’s about to do what LeJa has done with Duke, become a friend of a program that will inevitably lead to his daughters being recruited there
I doubt it will take much, because they are looking ahead to the alumni money he can donate once she graduates.

Last edited:
Breaking off the ALA/ Bron topic. I think it's safe to say that Bucks GM will win GM of the year. Anybody else in the running?

Hadn’t really thought about it until now, but that sounds right. I guess one could make an argument for Elton Brand, but we’re not really going to know how good the Sixers’ moves were until the Summer.

In the case for the Bucks GM being EOTY, do we consider them getting Bud a GM move or ownership move? Bucks success is more on Bud than I think on Lopez/Mirotic coming in

In the case for the Bucks GM being EOTY, do we consider them getting Bud a GM move or ownership move? Bucks success is more on Bud than I think on Lopez/Mirotic coming in
Yeah I'm not sure.

Bud's coaching is definitely the root of their success compared to last year. Mirotic has only played 6 games for the team. Feel like I can't give the GM a ton of credit for bringing in Lopez, because those morons in LA never should've let him get on the open market in the first place.

Please Boston, please, get your **** together. This is likely to be the last season we see this team as currently constructed, please get it together.

So if the Celtics continue this trend of bad basketball and divisiveness, how will their interest for AD change? If the writing is on the wall in June that Kyrie ain’t coming back will they even make a move for AD? I see Ainge outsmarting everyone, doing a sign and trade with kyrie for the Knicks top 3 pick and using that pick to trade for AD while keeping all his youth.

Gotta show some luv to Orlando's management...got the same amount of wins as the Lakers but they might actually be playing playoff games

Can’t remember the last time I disliked my own team this much. Dudes play with no effort...
The Celtics are basically 2 different squads trying to come together as 1 team...they rarely been on the same page so far this season and it shows at times on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom