**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Silver is talking bout is just how ppl are now...nobody deals with forced interactions well anymore cuz u can get lost in your phones instead of socializing n building camaraderie like he was talking bout

It’s true and it’s not just millennials that it happens too. I quit Twitter about 8 months ago because I realized I was on it to the point of missing out on personal interaction with my own family, etc. Plus, so much stuff on my TL was unremittingly negative. It was taking a toll. Definitely been happier with less social media in my life.

If Bogut can find his way once again into the league, I just dont see why Melo cant. Damn ....

Times are hard out there.
One can play defense...the other.....can't. Melo refuses to accept who is and take a lesser role. Bogut knows he would be role player

:lol: So the season wasn’t a wash from jump
:lol: True.

Just saying last year Trae came out blazing. Deeper in the season during conference play and the tournament he didn’t play as well. Played worse the more that was on the line. This year same thing, once they had no shot of postseason he starts balling out.

Seems like a fairly cerebral player so may overthink stuff when he’s under pressure and his game gets a little tight.

:lol: True.

Just saying last year Trae came out blazing. Deeper in the season during conference play and the tournament he didn’t play as well. Played worse the more that was on the line. This year same thing, once they had no shot of postseason he starts balling out.

Seems like a fairly cerebral player so may overthink stuff when he’s under pressure and his game gets a little tight.

Yeah this just isn’t right. For one He fell off last year in large part because he was getting doubled and tripled team :lol:

For two it’s the completely opposite now. Started off slow then came on strong over the last 2 plus months.

Yea I would say its actually the opposite...To start the season they were hoping to lose games and be in the bottom 3 for the lottery, then they started playing better and actually trying to win games...if anything the season was more of a wash for the Hawks at the beginning than now :lol:

Right lol like folks were projecting 12 wins for them.

819E2B9B-A97C-4B49-BD90-1B9C96B90541.png

That one twitter troll who’s a LeBron Stan....has by far...one of the most hilarious podcasts I’ve heard in a minute :rofl:

Cool to see Bogut back in the league. I really thought he was done with the NBA after his last injury.

But seeing him play well in Australia gave him new life.

I just realized Bron went indirectly to the I don't have enough help at half of a game they were playing well in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom