**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can some people who hate lebron explain why? also identify if you know lebron personally (for context).

For Laker fans specifically, most haven't likes dude ever since the MJ / Kobe who is better conparisons. They can barely talk about Lebron without eventually mentioning Kobe

For Laker fans specifically, most haven't likes dude ever since the MJ comparisons . They can barely talk about Lebron without eventually mentioning Kobe
Are those Laker fans or Kobe stans? I think most rational Laker fans have never identified Kobe as the best laker; or even the best laker during the championship teams he's been on.

It's just interesting watching, and this is based on posts and not actually relationships w/ people on here, "laker fans" appear personally invested in Kobe.

HonoredAbandonedGelada-size_restricted.gif
Oddly enough, probably the best D he played all game.

Are those Laker fans or Kobe stans? I think most rational Laker fans have never identified Kobe as the best laker; or even the best laker during the championship teams he's been on.

It's just interesting watching, and this is based on posts and not actually relationships w/ people on here, "laker fans" appear personally invested in Kobe.
I would say Kobe stans but they are one in the same. Kobe played for 20 years so they definitely overlap.

seen my guy BI wasn't playing & decided no way i'm watching the game... & of course they lose.

Lebron in L.A is the basketball equivalent to this for me... Just a never ending cycle of bad defense & inability to make the important plays. Sit this ***** out & Let Ingram, Kuz, Hart & hopefully Zo take all the shots.

grant_channel4_blackmirror205_640.jpg

Can you explain how this set things in motion? I’m not quite remembering.

Real talk - the ASG should just be contracted because dudes just want to see their buddies do whatever they want and laugh and giggle. I stumbled upon this GEM which I vividly remember watching live.

2001 ASG. The duel between Bean and Starbury at the end :wow: . Then look at how hyped the East was when they won and how pissed the West was. They had championship type emotions and now dudes just look at it as a chance to hang out with the homies. They’re just built different these days.

:pimp: I remember watching this like it was yesterday .
Steph :smokin

Better days when we had a real superstar. Bean's legacy going up...

But 8 straight trips to the finals.
After that vid you'd think he killed MJ and absorbed him like Highlander.
giphy2.gif

DAMN this thread is killing me. :rofl:
hmm, so kinda like how LeBron got sidelined by an injury and wasn't physically able to help the team win.

oh wait, I forgot nobody in here can be honest, everyone just wants to hate.
Dude really comparing strawberries to bananas :smh:

For Laker fans specifically, most haven't likes dude ever since the MJ / Kobe who is better conparisons. They can barely talk about Lebron without eventually mentioning Kobe

I personally don't see what Kobe has to do with any Lebron conversations..outside of them both now having played for the same franchise.

Lakers and Celtics both a mess. Kyrie is having KD type of meltdowns in the media.

Only saving grace in this **** show of a Lebron led season... is that The Celtics went form being viewed as a possible "dynasty" to possibly having to seriously think about starting from scratch within a year.

This season truly has broken LakerNation. Last night was honestly the least energy in the building for a Lakers-Clippers game that I can remember going back years. Even though the game was fairly close throughout. Staples was more live in the Swaggy P/J Lin years. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom