**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not understanding what's going on here. Gordon Hayward was improving every season and it was obvious to everyone and an entire season of elite play can't be ignored.

Brandon Ingram strings together one month which amounts to 7-8 games of good play and it's "The Pelicans messed up"

??????
two young 18 ppg players

one who has really shown out all his skills lately

two first round picks which could be very high with old lebron and injury prone ad

cap space and taking back a bad contract

not to mention if they had traded ad now the lakers couldnt get a max free agent in the summer

they also get bonzo the clown, zubac, and hart

they royally ****** up son

Idk what’s going on in here but I’ll stick to my word. Hayward should of been coming back in January/February

I don’t know what’s going on in here either, but I do know it’s not about LeBron, Lakers or Harden, so there’s that...

And it's funny how people clown Laker fans for talking **** about PG but we ain't forgot the disrespect from ya'll.

the great @addict4sneakers

"Nah I'm not disrespecting the future of white American basketball again by comparing him to Paul George."

the great wavycrocket wavycrocket

"Black Gordon Hayward a "superstar"? :rofl:"

"White Gordon Hayward proved he is the better player....and BGH13 is his son."

"Can’t wait until the Refs start calling Black Gordon Hayward’s offensive foul lean ins...."

But it makes sense

"Gordan Hayward is my favorite player. No lie. I expect 18 5 & 4 from shorty this year."

I rest my case your honor.

What are you resting? :lol:. Provide the dates and context of those quotes so it makes sense. And yes...it’s well known in here I rock with Gordon Hayward and mocked Paul George for turning into a pumpkin once January hit.

So not exactly sure what you’re going for here....before Gordon Hayward’s injury...he was on par and comparable a player to Paul George.

That’s not a wild take.

People clowning but this was a good 2 for 1 at the end of the quarter and rimmed in and out

Yeah...idk why they acting like Bron was wilding for rollin the ball up and shooting the 2 for 1 lol. He just missed. Had it rimmed in, it woulda been a good play.

Like when Steph did it and Wall dove on his face :smh: :pimp: :lol:

Bron went 0/2 0 points, on 23 possessions vs Beverly last night...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm really not understanding what's going on here. Gordon Hayward was improving every season and it was obvious to everyone and an entire season of elite play can't be ignored.

Brandon Ingram strings together one month which amounts to 7-8 games of good play and it's "The Pelicans messed up"

??????

a lot of folks quick to jump the gun on BI's recent play because it finally gives a pinch of credence to all early murmurs of "next KD"...prior to this season it was looking closer to "next marvin williams."

i'll give BI credit, i thought his numbers and stats would dip playing with Bron. if the offer of BI, Kuz, Zo, Zubac + picks is actually true, then yeah, I think the Pels goofed big time.

Ball don’t lie! These young dudes got some shine and don’t want Kyrie being the leader and it’s f’ing up the chemistry. Where’s Bill Belichick to say “do your damn job”
Personally I think Stevens is a great X’s And O’s coach but needs to learn to manage personalities and motivate individuals to accept certain roles at certain times.

As much as I dont like Lebron, I didnt see anything wrong with that.
I think we all know it is a smart play however with his current play the optics don't look good. Almost like he is just shooting it like IDGAF.
Not sure why y’all value dudes opinions outside of NT. This ain’t the first time you said “out of NT.” Unless you listen to blog boys in your free time :nerd:
I listen but I don't hear (some of y'all will remember the reference) what the blog boys says. Good background noise when at work trying to look busy.

sidenote i know Portland got spanked last year, but i fully expect them to be a lot more dangerous in this years playoffs

celtics are done. guys are looking out for themselves and trying to secure a big bag individually. nobody is willing to sacrifice or take a back seat for the team

Hey MJ was trash in WAS.

The Lakers are a joke of a franchise like the wiz

This is Wiz LBJ

Lebron isn’t the best player in the world anymore ( after like 8 years)and he can play better defense. Lebron is still an elite offensive player but he also needs more help.

It’s pretty plain and simple.

sidenote i know Portland got spanked last year, but i fully expect them to be a lot more dangerous in this years playoffs
Really against the Rockets, CJ and Lilliard would have to step up because Harden is going to try and guard whoever is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom