**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KD really don’t **** with Kerr :lol::pimp:

Pat Riley said this and it's been true in every case except for three--- a locker room tunes out a coach after 5 years of success (college coaches excluded). KD hasn't been there for Kerr's entire tenure but their core has.

Utah- Jerry Sloan- outside of Malone and stockton Utah never had any other stars so nobody was big enough to challenge Sloans philosophy.

San Antonio- Popovich- David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Parker and Ginobili fit the passive player profile so things ran smoothly basically forever. The only Spur that I can think of that tried to challenge pop was Stephen Jackson and they got his *** up outta there fairly quickly. Rodman did Rodman things while he was there but he wasn't locker room poison or big on challenging coaches.

Bill Bellicheat- Patriots- With one constant in Brady and 51 other revolving slots on the roster over the years its pretty easy to maintain control. With the way you can cut players at the drop of the hat in the NFL, remaining captain of the ship is a lot easier in the NFL than it is in the NBA.

Kerr isn't in danger of losing his job or anything though (didn't he get an extension recently?), they just have to have some roster churn, probably let Draymond and KD go and reload somehow...after hanging another banner this spring lol...

Last edited:
Basketball players get clowned for dating Kardashians.

Can you clown them for dating Kylie Jenner?

Being the Worlds youngest Billionaire ever seems like a good enough reason to put it in.

Pat Riley said this and it's been true in every case except for three--- a locker room tunes out a coach after 5 years of success (college coaches excluded). KD hasn't been there for Kerr's entire tenure but their core has.

Utah- Jerry Sloan- outside of Malone and stockton Utah never had any other stars so nobody was big enough to challenge Sloans philosophy.

San Antonio- Popovich- David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Parker and Ginobili fit the passive player profile so things ran smoothly basically forever. The only Spur that I can think of that tried to challenge pop was Stephen Jackson and they got his *** up outta there fairly quickly. Rodman did Rodman things while he was there but he wasn't locker room poison or big on challenging coaches.

Bill Bellicheat- Patriots- With one constant in Brady and 51 other revolving slots on the roster over the years its pretty easy to maintain control. With the way you can cut players at the drop of the hat in the NFL, remaining captain of the ship is a lot easier in the NFL than it is in the NBA.

Kerr isn't in danger of losing his job or anything though (didn't he get an extension recently?), they just have to have some roster churn, probably let Draymond and KD go and reload somehow.
Interesting, I would be curious to know how you get it back then, seems like firing would be a bad move.

How long has Stevens been an NBA coach?
Since 2013

How long has Stevens been an NBA coach?

Since 2013.

I’m sure there’s some tune out taking place there outside of just Kyrie.

Just imagine knowing that your direct deposit is hitting in the six figure range 3-4 times a week and you’ve got some dude who likely never made it as far as you did playing ball in your ear yelling AND telling the media for 6 months out of the year about your lack of effort on defense.

Last edited:
I ain’t getting my hopes up. there’s been 3-4 separate occasions this season I think we finally get it together only to lose to the Suns and Bulls the next game

Playoffs need to come already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom