**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronsexuals Math >>>

Exactly why I say listen but don't hear the blog and media heads, dude really gave LeBron only 20%. :smh:

I might be slow on my math but I guess Luke gets NO BLAME. LMAO. The other players get no blame either.

Exactly why I say listen but don't hear the blog and media heads, dude really gave LeBron only 20%. :smh:

I might be slow on my math but I guess Luke gets NO BLAME. LMAO. The other players get no blame either.
100% divided by 5 players = 20% per playa
I’ll allow it

Bronsexuals Math >>>

A few things that anyone can take from this interview.

He said teams are daring Rondo to take the shot, goes back to what I said about having the mentality of making stuff happen vices passing.

Shannon said Lebron carried a bunch of nobodies on several occasions, here he clearly says on other teams Lebron could pass to Allen, Korver, Love , Bosh, etc. So clearly he never carried nobodies, these are caliber players.

Lastly, he said he saw Lebrons life leaving, if he saw it, imagine his teammates that are looking at him for guidance? LoL

I swear, they want to make excuses and narratives only to fall on their faces.

PS.

The bonus kicker, Shannon has said Lebron is the GOAT, here he says the stars around the logos is for Championships, even if the Lakers would of have made the playoffs it wouldnt matter because they would of have gotten swept. Meaning that the only thing that matter is a ring. Funny, I thought making it 8 straight times, or beating the Celtics was all it took.

Game set match.....

Zero years that matter. He was gifted a team already built and just watched

That's one hell of a gift :nthat:

Untitled.png

He said teams are daring Rondo to take the shot, goes back to what I said about having the mentality of making stuff happen vices passing.

Shannon said Lebron carried a bunch of nobodies on several occasions, here he clearly says on other teams Lebron could pass to Allen, Korver, Love , Bosh, etc. So clearly he never carried nobodies, these are caliber players.

Lastly, he said he saw Lebrons life leaving, if he saw it, imagine his teammates that are looking at him for guidance? LoL

PS.

The bonus kicker, Shannon has said Lebron is the GOAT, here he says the stars around the logos is for Championships, even if the Lakers would of have made the playoffs it wouldnt matter because they would of have gotten swept. Meaning that the only thing that matter is a ring. Funny, I thought making it 8 straight times, or beating the Celtics was all it took.

Game set match.....

There’s nothing you should actually “take” from a Shannon Sharpe interview :lol: especially about LeBron. Just watch strictly for entertainment value.

PS.

Game set match.....
LeBron fans stay walking off the cliff to their deaths, and double talking.
The recipe for LeBron to win is surround him with shooters, if you don't then he is garbage? So is LeBron the GOAT or are the shooters you surround him with the GOAT.

Shannon said I don't care if LeBron gets up 30/35 shots in the game. Hold on, over here you say Kobe shoots to much and is a ball hog and crush him on his FG %.

Shannon says the Lakers were 3 of 23 when defenders were 6 feet away from them. He said this wouldn't work because that isn't what LeBron is use to. I thought you have to be comfortable with being uncomfortable?

The double talk is hilarious I am having trouble following it all.

The fact that Magic & Pelinka are getting this much blame is ridiculous, they have made moves that are absolutely questionable

1) Letting Lopez Walk
2) Trading Zubac, Bryant & Svi for relatively no reason

But outside of that they have drafted well & Got Lebron in L.A along with cap space for a Max FA this year along with nice pieces in Ingram, Ball & Kuz... Now this could all change if they do some ridiculous trade involving the young guys for someone who isn't AD caliber. But as of now they have done a pretty good job.

They keep getting bashed for not putting together this great roster around Lebron this year... As if they weren't signing guys purely on one year deals. I keep hearing Lebron needs to be surrounded by shooters!! as if there were just this plethora of elite shooters waiting to sign one year contracts.

Not to mention that for what they were offering your usually gonna get one dimensional Shooters which helps Lebrons game, but also relies on him to create everything for them which clearly at this age isn't the best thing. this whole idea of them putting the wrong roster around him is overblown.

The fact that Magic & Pelinka are getting this much blame is ridiculous, they have made moves that are absolutely questionable

1) Letting Lopez Walk

But outside of that they have drafted well & Got Lebron in L.A along with cap space for a Max FA this year along with nice pieces in Ingram, Ball & Kuz... Now this could all change if they do some ridiculous trade involving the young guys for someone who isn't AD caliber. But as of now they have done a pretty good job.

They keep getting bashed for not putting together this great roster around Lebron this year... As if they weren't signing guys purely on one year deals. I keep hearing Lebron needs to be surrounded by shooters!! as if there were just this plethora of elite shooters waiting to sign one year contracts.

Not to mention that for what they were offering your usually gonna get one dimensional Shooters which helps Lebrons game, but also relies on him to create everything for them which clearly at this age isn't the best thing. this whole idea of them putting the wrong roster around him is overblown.
It’s Lebron. It’s the lakers.

EVERYTHING is overblown :lol:

1) Letting Lopez Walk

WTH do you expect???

They signed Lebron, everyone involved is to blame but Lebron.

1) Letting Lopez Walk

I think the Magic blame might be retroactive depending on what happens this summer. If they traded all those pieces for nothing then yeah they should get some blame for those past moves. However this summer is really going to make or break the Laker franchise for the immediate future. If nobody comes this summer Magic was a failure as a GM, because the chances of someone coming year 3 drops more every year.
also Kawhi being a Mute really helps his situation, dude is gonna be a FA at the end of this season & none of these Shows/publications have really said a peep.
Dude need to get with Kyrie and tell him to follow suit. No Kyrie going to say everything, then be like I don't want to talk to the media.

Golden State didn't play well last night, but the Celts definitely showed a glimpse of what they were/are supposed to be. Kyrie and Hayward are theoretically supposed to be a really nice fit with each other. Kyrie can focus a bit more on facilitating, while still getting his share of buckets, and Hayward, who is a good shooter gets to play off ball, but can still be a very good secondary playmaker. Tatum/Brown/Morris/Smart/Horford fill in the blanks. Baynes can play 15-20 min depending on the opposition and can do Baynes things.

Unfortunately, the team has been jekyll and hyde all season, and I certainly don't expect that kind of performance from Hayward on any sort of regular basis. Regardless of that though, I still think it is going to be very difficult for a team to beat them 4 times once the playoffs come around.

Watching First Take for some laughs....

Barbershop Max really said "What if the Lakers get Middleton and Mirotic this summer. Then what would they look like?"

Why the hell would those 2 both walk from the team with the likely MVP, best record, and one of the best coaches in the league to go play for a garbage perennial lottery team with an incompetent front office, no coach, and a declining Bron?

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom