**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE COWARD choosing to stay in OKC is what really screwed LA because I don't think anybody thought KD/Kawhi/Kyrie/Klay would be on the table for the Lakers since they've all already won chips. There is definitely pressure playing with Bron and none of them need it.

THE COWARD choosing to stay in OKC is what really screwed LA because I don't think anybody thought KD/Kawhi/Kyrie/Klay would be on the table for the Lakers since they've all already won chips. There is definitely pressure playing with Bron and none of them need it.
How is that man a coward?

Dude liked playing in OKC and legit made them contenders.

A lot of People really don't like playing with Lebron.

36 yr old bron and frail AD to be the cornerstone of the lakers?

no thanks.

i just want to speed through this next 3 seasons so this can be all over with and he can go.

All I ask is that if L.A strikes out on big FA's they don't go throwing Max money at guys like Kemba & Jimmy, I like both of those players a lot & they would help but they ain't getting us anywhere near a championship & there both creeping on 30, with sketchy injury histories. which could make them unmovable contracts in the future.

If we strikeout i take our chances on signing Players to decent sized deals who can still be moved in the future... Lebron not even being able to make the playoffs should REALLY lower down the need to go "All In" this summer.

Joe Harris would be the Lakers’ third best player probably.

Too bad he’s signed for one more year :frown:

Confused are you saying it is a good thing or bad thing? Oil and fire could mean it is lit.
bad thing. oil and fire = uncontrollable combustion :lol:

you ever see that video of the dude that was cooking fries and that **** got on fire? that's what im talking bout

Yep. The domino effect from that is crazy. You get PG to pair w/LBJ's golden years along with the young talent. You could still poke around at AD, or wait until 2020 to sign him w/PG already on the team, timelines make more sense, etc. The plan was LBJ + PG last summer. I'm sure they thought they had him in the bag. There's a world where AD+LBJ+PG are on the Lakers.

Also, this is clipper bias but the Clippers being the complete opposite of the Lakers while playing in the same city hurts the Lakers when it comes to free agency. There's an actual alternative if guys want to play in LA but don't want to play w/Bron, the show, and everything that comes with that. Lakers have to actually compete for Free Agents w/the Clippers, who aren't just an alternative but are actually good right now, devoid of a star, in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom