**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why it’s okay for Clippers fans to say they’re getting everyone but Lakers fans are delusional for doing the same thing even after signing Bron...

I’ve never seen or heard any clippers fan saying they’re getting everybody:lol:

Laker fans have this sense of entitlement when it comes to free agents.

I’ve never seen or heard any clippers fan saying they’re getting everybody:lol:

Laker fans have this sense of entitlement when it comes to free agents.

Right. As a clipper fan myself I've said KD and Kyrie are going to the Knicks :lol:

Is there anyone who believes Durant ISNT a favorite to land in New York right now?

And I actually thought AD to the Lakers was a done deal lol

AD - Lakers
KD & Kyrie - Knicks
Kawhi / Jimmy - Clippers

:emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

And besides me I don't recall erupt or lawdog ever mentioning anyone aside from like Kawhi joining the Clips.

42058345_2172017359736741_7958612981179219968_n.jpg

2019-2020 is going to be ok
guys willing to take the Lebron discount to play with him and live in LA
:pimp:

for clippers i tihnk most folks are saying kawhi to clippers
have heard jimmy b too lol

And to keep it a buck, It's not even clipper fans that are linking these guys to them if we're being honest, the actual players are doing that to a degree lol.

The Clippers were actually on AD's short list, Jimmy's list, Kawhi's list, Porzingis's list, they met with KD the last time he was a free agent and were in his top 3

And to keep it a buck, It's not even clipper fans that are linking these guys to them if we're being honest, the actual players are doing that to a degree lol.

The Clippers were actually on AD's short list, Jimmy's list, Kawhi's list, Porzingis's list, they met with KD the last time he was a free agent and were in his top 3
hmm.
touche

PG, AD, Kawhi, KD, and Kyrie haven’t all created links to the Lakers to certain degrees? Cmon now bro. You’re odee biased when it comes to the Clips and imagine using jumpman as some sort of cosign :lol:. You have basically implied that the Clips have a better chance at every FA this summer than the Lakers do.

Shannon said something I actually agreed with last week I believe. When Magic was outside LeBron's house at midnight, Rob should of been outside PG at midnight. I mean what was Rob doing that night.

PG was literally in OKC at midnight at his resigning party that Russ threw. There was no midnight attempt that could've been made

PG, AD, Kawhi, KD, and Kyrie haven’t all created links to the Lakers to certain degrees? Cmon now bro. You’re odee biased when it comes to the Clips.

This isn't the same as "Clippers fans think they're getting every free agent" or whatever you said. I also clearly mentioned my Clipper bias this morning fam

Also, this is clipper bias but the Clippers being the complete opposite of the Lakers while playing in the same city hurts the Lakers when it comes to free agency. There's an actual alternative if guys want to play in LA but don't want to play w/Bron, the show, and everything that comes with that. Lakers have to actually compete for Free Agents w/the Clippers, who aren't just an alternative but are actually good right now, devoid of a star, in Los Angeles.

Idk about the odee part though. These guys are asking for trades and flat out mentioning the Clippers. If I'm "odee" bias for acknowledging that then so be it lol

You tripping. I literally said the Lakers had PG in the bag and that I thought AD was going to the Lakers. I said that.

KD called playing w/LBJ toxic. The media made that. And the media also pushed Kyrie to the Lakers when there was nothing linking that either.

But again, I don't know how this relates to "Clippers fans thinking everyone is going to them"

Last edited:
PG, AD, Kawhi, KD, and Kyrie haven’t all created links to the Lakers to certain degrees? Cmon now bro. You’re odee biased when it comes to the Clips.

What did P C H P C H say there that’s not true? I don’t know any Clippers fans that are saying for sure we’re getting any big FAs this Summer, including me. I’m on record as saying I’m not counting on anything until it happens. All Clippers fans are saying the team has put itself in a good position to be in the running to get some marquee FAs. That’s it. If you know Clippers fans that are talking more confidently about it; they’re not representative of most of the fan base.

PG, AD, Kawhi, KD, and Kyrie haven’t all created links to the Lakers to certain degrees? Cmon now bro. You’re odee biased when it comes to the Clips and imagine using jumpman as some sort of cosign :lol:. You have basically implied that the Clips have a better chance at every FA this summer than the Lakers do.

I'll give you George & Davis but Kawhi, Durant, & Kyrie haven't created ties to the Lakers at all.

I'll give you George & Davis but Kawhi, Durant, & Kyrie haven't created ties to the Lakers at all.

KD went so far as to call playing with LBJ toxic

Kyrie literally LEFT Lebron, and fans have been pushing them back together over a damn phone call.

Kawhi has been linked to the Clippers since he got traded, and not the Lakers at all.

That's what it is. I don't know how that turns into "The Clippers fans thinking they're getting everybody." Hell, I been trying to convince you that KD to NYC is a done deal :lol:

Hell, I been trying to convince you that KD to NYC is a done deal :lol:

Same. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve said on here that I Hope KD does end up in NY. Never considered him a viable target for the Clippers.

for clippers i tihnk most folks are saying kawhi to clippers
have heard jimmy b too lol

I don’t even want Kyrie or Jimmy. I want KD but assume he’s going to NYK. I want Kawhi and think we have a really good shot because a lot of credible sources are reporting/predicting that he will be here. lil fib out here telling stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom