**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is boban so ugly

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

30770CA2-765E-4795-9B15-89952139E7BD.jpeg

Non-Laker fan here obviously, and I 100% didn’t think this. I feel like the only person that didn’t catch an anxiety attack when Lebron signed there, and everything I said about that move is exactly what happened. When they were in 4th place and people were celebrating (lol) and putting them in the WCF and the “only threat to Golden State”, I was looking at them only being like 2 losses from being in 8th-10th place, and multiple other teams being in flux.
I didn't get anxiety either I was more disappointed because I knew what he was bringing to the table. I wanted to remain positive however when you have a coworker talking **** about the Lakers on Friday. Monday repping the Lakers since LeBron signed. I knew it was only just beginning.

the ***** said:
"I always look at it, would I rather not make the playoffs or lose in The Finals? I don't know," James said. "I've missed the playoffs twice. I lost in The Finals four times. I'm almost starting to be like I'd rather not even make the playoffs than to lose in The Finals. It would hurt a lot easier if I just didn't make the playoffs and I didn't have a shot at it."

all 3 of the clipper fans in this thread are homers. its nothing new. thats why they hate the lakers and are ala affiliated.

whos the last big free agent the clippers signed?

they really have never landed the mega star

all 3 of the clipper fans in this thread are homers. its nothing new. thats why they hate the lakers and are ala affiliated.

Always talking about the Clippers. Living rent-free in your head :lol:

Vinny Del Negro still the coach or is it Mike Dunleavy. :rofl:

Dude always looked so disappointed with Maggette, Miles, and Richardson.
mike-dunleavy-sr-basketball-players-photo-u1.jpg

Always talking about the Clippers. Living rent-free in your head :lol:
this is actually the first time i mentioned the clippers fans. my brother is a clipper fan. hes not a instigators like the clipper fans on here who are obsessed with the lakers losing

the clippers are the team that needs to lose in order for my team to get in. i have an excuse to watch them unlike you guys

Last edited:

I don't hate the Lakers though. I've seen about 90% of their games this season if I had to guess. I've been to like 7 games this season. I don't hate Lebron either. I don't hate the Lakers at all. It's the fans who **** on the Clippers for no reason that I don't rock with.

this why the house of bronald mcdonald is crumbling

pastor erupt out here running a church but hating the congregation at the same time

evil man

If there is a case for Harden going b2b w/MVP's is this.

On December 8th, the Rockets were the 14th seed.

March 6th, 3 seed.

Harden during that span: 41/7/7 w/2 steals.

That's incredible. And easily MVP worthy. I'm rolling with Giannis but if the Rockets keep climbing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom