**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
42058345_2172017359736741_7958612981179219968_n.jpg

2019-2020 is going to be ok
guys willing to take the Lebron discount to play with him and live in LA
:pimp:
they'll be taking the lebron discount on and off the court :lol:

and imagine using jumpman as some sort of cosign :lol:. You have basically implied that the Clips have a better chance at every FA this summer than the Lakers do.

I didn't see this part. You edited it. Who's jumpman and when did I use bro as a cosign? Srs, idk who that is.

And if you're reading into those implications then so be it. But KD called playing with LBJ toxic, Kyrie is the one who left Lebron once already, Jimmy Butler is the one on his trade demands or whatever put the Clips onto his list. If you call that OD bias and that I'm implying something then so be it *shrugs* but they did that :lol: :lol:

I don't even think KD or Kyrie going to the Clips idk where this is coming from :lol:

I'll give you George & Davis but Kawhi, Durant, & Kyrie haven't created ties to the Lakers at all.
Kawhi hasn’t? That’s completely false
Kyrie may be reaching but him reignited his bromance with Bron is of course gonna link him to the Lakers for some people.
Nobody said anything about KD going to LA until ScoopB :smile:lol::nerd:) said it.
How have any of these guys created links to the Clippers? People just assuming all these guys are going there cause of Jerry West and almost no other reason.

Kyrie may be reaching but him reignited his bromance with Bron is of course gonna link him to the Lakers for some people.
Nobody said anything about KD going to LA until ScoopB :smile:lol::nerd:) said it.
How have any of these guys created links to the Clippers? People just assuming all these guys are going there cause of Jerry West and almost no other reason.
what did scoop b say? lol

Jimmy Butler put the Clippers on his list of teams he wanted to be traded to :lol: AD did too. Kawhi did too :lol:

Jimmy and Tobias not going anywhere

been saying this myself bout butler, i truly believe he loves it here (dont care what his buddy says on twitter) Butler knows hes our #1 closer and rely on him coming down the stretch.

Been a hell of a team player last few weeks. He knows we got a team full of stars that want to win and fight so he plays his role very well because isnt that what he wanted ?

There are non clipper fans who think Kawhi to the Clips is a done deal. Does that make me "odee bias" just because everyone is linking that too :lol:?

And who is actually linking KD and Kyrie to the Clippers? Where lmao

Jimmy, Kawhi, AD, all linked themselves to the Clippers. Not Clipper fans. You reaching on this one.

This is exactly what every non Laker fan thought it was going to be like. True fans didn't have such wild expectations.

this.

I knew we were gonna go after Russ and Lamarcus...AD and PG

and I thoroughly expected us to get someone like kcp and reggie bullock. to get both... such is life.

BIG FISH BIG FISH

I know poeple all of a sudden think Woj isn’t credible but when he reports things like this...

9657B018-FBB2-4689-B1DF-8FB20A6CA80D.jpeg

7BB8496D-88BF-48DF-AEAD-F423F606A7F1.jpeg

It makes it seem like those two want to play for the Clippers

I want nothing to with Jimmy

You’re just making things up now. Nobody is “assuming all these guys are going to” the Clippers. No Clippers fans on here or anywhere else I’ve seen have said that or anything close to it. It’s straight up false.

As far as links go, Jimmy put out a list of teams he’d like to be traded to and the Clippers were on it. Same with AD. These lists were reported by credible sources, like Woj and Shams. All kinds of NBA insiders have said Kawhi will look at the Clippers for various reasons. Those are the links.

Jimmy Butler put the Clippers on his list of teams he wanted to be traded to :lol: AD did too. Kawhi did too :lol:
You’re right I forgot about that. The Lakers were also on AD and Kawhi’s list too though so once again... why is it a problem for Lakers fans to do what Clippers fans are doing?

You’re right I forgot about that. The Lakers were also on AD and Kawhi’s list too though so once again... why is it a problem for Lakers fans to do what Clippers fans are doing?

No one put AD to the Clippers ahead of AD to the Lakers for one.

And like I said, it's not Clipper fans who are putting the Clips ahead of the Lakers in the Kawhi sweepstakes

Why Kawhi Leonard might prefer Clippers over Lakers
As it turns out, the idea of playing with LeBron James might be more of a deterrent than an attractive prospect to Leonard:

A survey of several league executives this weekend had the Lakers trailing, even among Staples Center tenants, in the competition to get Leonard, with the LA Clippers universally being placed ahead of them. Rather than seeking to team up with James, the thinking is that Leonard would prefer to have control of his own team, which the Clippers would offer, while still giving him the ability to return to his native Southern California.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-nba...rs-joining-lebron-james-lakers-032653770.html

Marc Stein went so far as to predict that Kawhi is joining the Clippers. "Marc Stein of the New York Times made some bold predictions in his most recent newsletter and one of them was that Leonard will end up leaving the Raptors to sign with the Los Angeles Clippers."

The Raptors, however, know that they almost certainly have to win it all to convince Leonard to spurn a return to his native Southern California. It turns out that merely winning the LeBron-less East will be tougher than the Raptors ever imagined because of Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Boston and pesky Indiana.

The Clippers’ hopes of signing Kawhi away from the Raptors, as a result, feel rather real as the calendar flips. One likewise presumes that a full Toronto teardown, headlined by a Kyle Lowrytrade, would soon follow if Kawhi exits.

How is this an Odee Clipper bias thing when credible people are saying this?

AD clearly wants to play there. But that isn’t up to him until 2020. We’re saying N.O. Won’t trade him there. If I’m not mistaken, Kawhi reportedly not want to play in LAL alongside bron

This is exactly what every non Laker fan thought it was going to be like. True fans didn't have such wild expectations.

Non-Laker fan here obviously, and I 100% didn’t think this. I feel like the only person that didn’t catch an anxiety attack when Lebron signed there, and everything I said about that move is exactly what happened. When they were in 4th place and people were celebrating (lol) and putting them in the WCF and the “only threat to Golden State”, I was looking at them only being like 2 losses from being in 8th-10th place, and multiple other teams being in flux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom