**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-Clip fan here, and I’ve said Kawhi and Jimmy were going to the Clips since the summer. Good owner, good front office, good coach, and good contracts in-place (other than maybe Gallo, but he’s been good this year so it’s not even all that bad).

I have absolutely no idea what Kawhi is gonna do, but if he leaves the Raptors also he would bypass Kyrie for me in terms of unpredictable players, Left a small market team with a great coach/organization.... goes to a big market in toronto with good talent around & deep roster... To then turn around and go to the Clippers

Outside of pure location I don't see the reason for it but who knows.

If there is a case for Harden going b2b w/MVP's is this.

On December 8th, the Rockets were the 14th seed.

March 6th, 3 seed.

Harden during that span: 41/7/7 w/2 steals.

That's incredible. And easily MVP worthy. I'm rolling with Giannis but if the Rockets keep climbing...
But he’s so boring to watch compared to Giannis

I have absolutely no idea what Kawhi is gonna do, but if he leaves the Raptors also he would bypass Kyrie for me in terms of unpredictable players, Left a small market team with a great coach/organization.... goes to a big market in toronto with good talent around & deep roster... To then turn around and go to the Clippers

I don’t think going to the clippers is a bad thing though.

Dude would have to have some crazy reason. Toronto is a better city than LA anyways. It’s not like he is playing in some bum *** city like milwaukee or Miami.

I don’t think going to the clippers is a bad thing though.
How is it not? The clippers would be lucky to persuade kawhi over there. They ain’t gonna persuade another superstar to go there.

Clippers gotta finally realize that they are the lakers little bro that gets bullied by the big bro.
404A1897-7E7F-478E-BC3F-93A354BCEF66.png

harden is one of my least favorite superstars, but he is obviously the MVP............dude is damn near averaging 40 points and almost 10 assists if im not mistaken..............wildin if hes not MVP with those numbers plus record.

The Clippers have Jerry West, the same guy who talked KD into joining GSW.

I would bet he could get his shot off against any FA SuperStar.......

The Clippers have Jerry West, the same guy who talked KD into joining GSW.

I would bet he could get his shot off against any FA SuperStar.......
KD to gsw was a no brainer if you want to win. Persuading kawhi to join a clippers team with gallinari as their best player is difficult.

Why is Doc Rivers name coming up in potential candidates to replace Puke?
i been asking around too
i see a lot of media people and even some posters in here (or the laker thread) naming him lol but i don't see how or why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom