**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoathsomeVeneratedHalcyon-size_restricted.gif

Not totally upset over the L to the Bulls (we didnt lose by 30 like some other team we know). **** happens but BB definitely not gonna lead us to the promised land. His rotations and such are comical; not Luke level but bad nonetheless

There’s no way that man isn’t a guest on like every NBA pregame and halftime show or something :lol: I can’t see this man allowing himself to just not be seen all playoffs
Probably guest on TNT on Thursday, and The Jump. You KNOW he ain't going on Undisputed, Skip is going to hound him Pat Beverly style. Doubt he goes on First Things First either Nick will want to sit on his lap probably.

Not totally upset over the L to the Bulls (we didnt lose by 30 like some other team we know). **** happens but BB definitely not gonna lead us to the promised land. His rotations and such are comical; not Luke level but bad nonetheless

The thing is if you replace him it has to be for someone amazing. And idk who’s out there that’s on that level. Not sure giving Jay Wright his first NBA coaching job is bringing you a championship in the next couple years on a win now team like we’d be expecting out of him.

I loved SVG but his Pistons years soured me on him.

With the game on the line this **********er called a lob to Jimmy with Zach ****ing Lavine guarding him.

Then he gets another shot at calling a play and with two of the best catch and shoot guys in the entire league on the floor he calls a play with Jimmy getting the inbounds about 40 feet from the basket with 0.5 seconds left.

I promise Brett Brown has to be theeeeee worst late game coach in the league.

I have never seen a late game play that:
1. I was impressed with
2. that actually worked

It's frustrating, but also worrisome if we are looking to do a deep playoff push.

That being said, Toronto is virtually the same, it's always a Kawhi iso where he goes right for a pull up.

I have never seen a late game play that:
1. I was impressed with
2. that actually worked

It's frustrating, but also worrisome if we are looking to do a deep playoff push.

That being said, Toronto is virtually the same, it's always a Kawhi iso where he goes right for a pull up.

When we got that second chance at it he called the whole team over to draw up a play on his white board. I would loooove to know if this ************ really drew on there Jimmy catching the ball 40 feet from the basket with 0.5 seconds left.

Srs question, does LBJ have a no trade clause?

Lakers are in a bad position. Like what is there to do?

We already know Lebron can't carry a team, if you bring a young superstar, he can't take a back seat to bron especially if they make the Finals. Egos would clash.

AD wants to go, but are you willing to house?

We already know Lebron can't carry a team, if you bring a young superstar, he can't take a back seat to bron especially if they make the Finals. Egos would clash.

If the Pels declined that offer now there’s no way they’re accepting it after this finish to the season from the Lakers.

For basketball reasons, I would say that LeBron and management should sit down this summer if/when they don’t land another big fish and come to an agreement that it’s best for both parties to move on from each other. But for lifestyle reasons I don’t think LeBron would be game for that and I’m sure he has a no trade clause.

If the Pels declined that offer now there’s no way they’re accepting it after this finish to the season from the Lakers.
That's what in thinking, but they cant continue holding AD hostage just to let him walk without nothing in return. What better offer is out there?

I still think that would be the absolute worst move for the Lakers. True they get another mega star, but you have nothing else.

Is there any other Laker ceremony coming up soon? jersey retiring, front office celebration? anything that will bring all the Laker greats together.

I would pay good money to see Lebron have to sit in a room with Kareem, Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Jerry West etc etc..... knowing that he's just not built for this :lol:.

I'm hoping he sees all the other FA's trying to team up this summer & just asks for a trade.... it's gotten to the point where i don't even watch the team if the youngins ain't playing.

When we got that second chance at it he called the whole team over to draw up a play on his white board. I would loooove to know if this **********er really drew on there Jimmy catching the ball 40 feet from the basket with 0.5 seconds left.
Watch the end of game again when Brett is drawing up the play. Ben straight up pushes the clipboard out of the way before pretend listening lol but there was literally no movement whatsoever.

Huh? He had one season there. Relax.

This thread is so silly. If the lakers pick up a big name free agent in free agency while keeping Ingram, lonzo, and kuzma. Also add some decent shooters. They will be a top 4 seed in the west.

Magic and Pelinka and Bron gonna be working overtime over the summer.

Lebron not built for LA but he brought a championship to one of the most championship deprived cities in America.

Man **** Los Angleles.

Is there any other Laker ceremony coming up soon? jersey retiring, front office celebration? anything that will bring all the Laker greats together.

I would pay good money to see Lebron have to sit in a room with Kareem, Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Jerry West etc etc..... knowing that he's just not built for this :lol:.

I'm hoping he sees all the other FA's trying to team up this summer & just asks for a trade.... it's gotten to the point where i don't even watch the team if the youngins ain't playing.

I guess you had to include Jerry West to keep Lebron company. LoL

Watch the end of game again when Brett is drawing up the play. Ben straight up pushes the clipboard out of the way before pretend listening lol but there was literally no movement whatsoever.

Damn I wish I could watch it again. I didn’t record it.

Considering The Celtics aren't giving up Tatum.... The Lakers package is looking even better than before (although i'm not willing to do that trade involving everyone)

Ingram has been Killing since the trade rumors started and the media along with other NBA types are paying attention, Kuz has also been balling out, and now they have an unexpected lottery pick, & that ******** illusion of you have Lebron your team is gonna be good is gone.... so we may be able to sell them on the prospect of Future picks also.

:lol:

The arrogance. This is why ALA exists. “He not built for this.” Built for what? Lebron was toxic af but y’all knew what you were getting into. Your all time “the laker way” GM is equally as responsible for the shambles this season. I was kind of feeling sorry for the Lakers but never mind.

Last edited:
:lol:

The arrogance. This is why ALA exists. “He not built for this.” Built for what? Lebron was toxic af but y’all knew what you were getting into. Your all time “the laker way” is equally as responsible for the shambles this season. I was kind of feeling sorry for the Lakers but never mind.
Thank you. Put the way I feel into perfect words. Such a **** fanbase I swear. Instead of supporting their big name FA, they would rather he be embarrassed. Bron don’t deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom