**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

The arrogance. This is why ALA exists. “He not built for this.” Built for what? Lebron was toxic af but y’all knew what you were getting into. Your all time “the laker way” is equally as responsible for the shambles this season. I was kind of feeling sorry for the Lakers but never mind.

ALA exist because ya'll teams been getting curbed stomped by the Lakers in different variations for decades, and deep down ya'll know it's bound to happen again. I was on NT after the Kobe/Shaq dynasty and watched how everyone said the Lakers franchise is over, nobody gonna come there, All they have is the past, that's what they get for being "Arrogant".

Then we Develop Bynum & LO ,Make the trade for Pau, and it's back to "Lakers are cheaters" "they get everything handed to them" "It's not Fair" Wah Wah Wah bunch a big *** babies.

Point blank the Lakers measure their success in being the Best, Best Players, Best Teams.... and throughout history "the Laker way" has worked over & over again, there's peeriods where we have been trash but it eventually works out.... and all the slander and Jokes pay off when your basking in the tears of ALA, who's teams still haven't won a thing in a timespan where the Lakers won it all, rebuilt & won it all again.

To keep it a buck a lot of ya'll ALA dudes should have ya'll membership revoked, dudes squads don't be having enough wins for it to be a rivalry. Celtics fans & Maybe Spurs fans really the only ones who should be having this animosity because we've been back & forth... the rest of ya'll just been religiously getting smacked in the playoffs when we meet & it's built up Frustration pouring out :pimp:, I understand

No bums, but as far as not having much help you could argue 2005-2008 before he got a legit second scorer in Mo Williams but those Cavs teams played there roles well and defended.

Larry Hughes, Delonte West and Zydrunas Illgauskas were like the only consistent offensive guys through those years but were oft injured.

One thing I think people don’t really get...is the team building model of the mid 00s. And the 2018 Cavs weren’t bums that weren’t supposed to be in the playoffs. I can’t let that ride. Nah man.

Bron May have “carried” the 07 Cavs to the finals (when they shouldn’t have been there). But that was a playoff team in the East. Period.
Nah fam.

I wish we lived in a world where everyone and their accomplishments have to be measured up against Michael. I’m not even a huge LeBron fan but the constant narrative being driven by the media/fans since day one is so annoying. He’s not Mike, but he is a generational talent. Why can’t we just let his accomplishments speak for themselves and just leave it at that. I know I’m in the minority here. :lol:

Because he's been feeding into this narrative from day one, He wants the admiration that comes with it w/o none of the criticism.

I wish we lived in a world where everyone and their accomplishments have to be measured up against Michael. I’m not even a huge LeBron fan but the constant narrative being driven by the media/fans since day one is so annoying. He’s not Mike, but he is a generational talent. Why can’t we just let his accomplishments speak for themselves and just leave it at that. I know I’m in the minority here. :lol:

Then why isn’t Wilt or Kareem considered GOAT based off accomplishments?

ALA exist because ya'll teams been getting curbed stomped by the Lakers in different variations for decades, and deep down ya'll know it's bound to happen again. I was on NT after the Kobe/Shaq dynasty and watched how everyone said the Lakers franchise is over, nobody gonna come there, All they have is the past, that's what they get for being "Arrogant".

Then we Develop Bynum & LO ,Make the trade for Pau, and it's back to "Lakers are cheaters" "they get everything handed to them" "It's not Fair" Wah Wah Wah bunch a big *** babies.

Point blank the Lakers measure their success in being the Best, Best Players, Best Teams.... and throughout history "the Laker way" has worked over & over again, there's peeriods where we have been trash but it eventually works out.... and all the slander and Jokes pay off when your basking in the tears of ALA, who's teams still haven't won a thing in a timespan where the Lakers won it all, rebuilt & won it all again.

To keep it a buck a lot of ya'll ALA dudes should have ya'll membership revoked, dudes squads don't be having enough wins for it to be a rivalry. Celtics fans & Maybe Spurs fans really the only ones who should be having this animosity because we've been back & forth... the rest of ya'll just been religiously getting smacked in the playoffs when we meet & it's built up Frustration pouring out :pimp:, I understand

F0C94B29-EDF7-45AD-A9D8-3406BE959E0F.gif

Update y’alls resume. It’s been almost a decade. Throw them baggy jeans out. Stop buying CDs.

F0C94B29-EDF7-45AD-A9D8-3406BE959E0F.gif

Update y’alls resume. It’s been almost a decade. Throw them baggy jeans out. Stop buying CDs.

Aren't you a Houston fan?? What have ya'll done Since Hakeem???? The Lakers have literally rebuilt & won multiple championships two times since ya'll were last in the finals... Ya'll ****** still carrying Crates

Aren't you a Houston fan?? What have ya'll done Since Hakeem???? The Lakers have literally rebuilt & won multiple championships two times since ya'll were last in the finals... Ya'll *****s still carrying Crates
Houston fans ain’t as miserable as you guys when things don’t go their way. That’s the difference.

Man I dont give AF.

I personally don't think Lebron carried bums.

But imma be iight, he might have done it once or twice. This ain't enough to say, he can carry anyone ..... ALL THE TIME

But hey, imma give you that. He can carry any bum, he did it last year with a bunch of bums to include a bunch of Lakers rejects.

So....

What happen this year? The world is on notice he can't. But but but ... he got injured, true, but when he came back they were still in it and him himself stated playoff mode activated. Meaning He was back to being Lebron and carry a bunch of bums. We are still waiting.

Man I dont give AF.

I personally don't think Lebron carried bums.

But imma be iight, he might have done it once or twice. This ain't enough to say, he can carry anyone .....

But hey, imma give you that. He can carry any bum, he did it last year with a bunch of bums to include a bunch of Lakers rejects.

So....

What happen this year? The world is on notice he can't. But but but ... he got injured, true, but when he came back they were still in it and him himself stated playoff mode activated. Meaning He was back to being Lebron and carry a bunch of bums. We are still waiting.
Lonzo got injured and he couldn’t turn on the switch like he usually does. Like what else do you want us to say

I’m tired of talking about this ********. He’s been carrying bums his entire career but at 34 he can’t do it anymore. He’s reached the decline now. All I can hope is that magic and Pelinka can surround him with some better pieces so this doesn’t happen again.

Aren't you a Houston fan?? What have ya'll done Since Hakeem???? The Lakers have literally rebuilt & won multiple championships two times since ya'll were last in the finals... Ya'll *****s still carrying Crates

I live in Dallas. The Mavs ended the Laker dynasty.
ED8B8387-B108-4FFB-B63E-0B7BC519A83D.gif

But I’m a fan of the game. I watch every team. I love the game. I’m not making up fake fans hating great role players. Or slandering up and coming young talents all while lifting up my own guys.

Bron - 18 games
Lonzo - 18 games & counting
BI - 13 games & counting
Rondo - 34 games

Hart/Kuzma/McGee missed a combined 15 games. Hart still isn't healthy. Bron carries a big part of the blame but let's be realistic here.

Nah I ain’t tryna hear this.

Embiid has missed 11 games, Jimmy and Tobias didn’t even come to us til midseason, Ben still can’t shoot, Markelle went AWOL again within the first week of the season, Zhaire literally almost died and hasn’t played a game for us, we’ve had no bench for most of the year, Brett Brown has choked away at least 5 games for us and the Sixers still are 17 games above .500. No excuse for a LeBron-led team to be THIS bad.

Srs question, does LBJ have a no trade clause?

Lakers are in a bad position. Like what is there to do?

We already know Lebron can't carry a team, if you bring a young superstar, he can't take a back seat to bron especially if they make the Finals. Egos would clash.

AD wants to go, but are you willing to house?

I was about to ask the same a couple days ago. If he doesn’t have a NTC, they need to send him to the Wizards for Bradley Beal and Ariza, whatever makes the salary match.

I’m obviously here for a Lebron-Laker lifetime contract though

Nah I ain’t tryna hear this.

Embiid has missed 11 games, Jimmy and Tobias didn’t even come to us til midseason, Ben still can’t shoot, Markelle went AWOL again within the first week of the season, Zhaire literally almost died and hasn’t played a game for us, we’ve had no bench for most of the year and the Sixers still are 17 games above .500. No excuse for a LeBron-led team to be THIS bad.
Your conference is also some trash....

JJ Racist having his best season ever too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom