**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzo got injured and he couldn’t turn on the switch like he usually does. Like what else do you want us to say

I’m tired of talking about this bull****. He’s been carrying bums his entire career but at 34 he can’t do it anymore. He’s reached the decline now. All I can hope is that magic and Pelinka can surround him with some better pieces so this doesn’t happen again.
See this is the problem. You!!!!!
His entire career? Dude played with Wade and Bosh .. Kyrie and Love.

He didn't win when Kyrie and Love got hurt, he didnt failed twice with Wade and Bosh.

Just sit your *** down, dude has never carried a team to the playoffs/finals by himself.

But if I give you something maybe 07 and last year and that's trying to give you something.

Facts are he can't....

Now Lonzo is super important. LoL

Again, he needs help. He can't.....

There was a 38 win average to just make the playoffs in the East during the mid 00s.

Every team Bron made the playoffs with had decent enough talent to make the playoffs. They weren’t “bums” he “carried” to the playoffs.

Nah fam.

****** is really in here denying that carrying Larry Hughes, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Sasha Pavlovic isn’t carrying bums?

The most help he got was a damn retired Shaq

Dog this forum is crazy when it comes to lebron :rofl:

I can’t

Your conference is also some trash....

JJ Racist having his best season ever too.
The point was that this team has dealt with injuries and dumb drama all season but still with a great record. If the East was some trash, Lakers should have more wins since they get 30 games against the East....

He reps three 3 teams and he ain't from either area while talking about Laker fans outside of LA. :lol:

This is funny to me. Clearly repping a team isn’t some difficult task limited by regions.

Y’all can stay up until 1 am to watch the Lakers but I can’t watch 3 different games at once?

:lol: at blaming injuries for the Lakers **** show of a season.

Supposedly, that team has the best player in the league...who some consider, “the goat”....couldn’t lead his team to wins over teams that are trying to lose.

The real reason the Lakers didn’t make the playoffs is they couldn’t beat the Hawks, Suns, Grizzlies and Pelicans WITH LeBron.

That’s the real issue.

*****s is really in here denying that carrying Larry Hughes, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Sasha Pavlovic isn’t carrying bums?

The most help he got was a damn retired Shaq

Dog this forum is crazy when it comes to lebron :rofl:

I can’t
Put some respect on Mo Williams, Boobie Gibson, Donyell Marshall, Skinny Eric Snow name lol

See this is the problem. You!!!!!
His entire career? Dude played with Wade and Bosh .. Kyrie and Love.

He didn't win when Kyrie and Love got hurt, he didnt failed twice with Wade and Bosh.

Just sit your *** down, dude has never carried a team to the playoffs/finals by himself.

But if I give you something maybe 07 and last year and that's trying to give you something.

Facts are he can't....

Now Lonzo is super important. LoL

Again, he needs help. He can't.....
He has carried teams to playoffs by himself though. He literally carried a team to the finals in 2015 when kyrie and love got injured. HE DOES IT ALL THE ******* TIME.

You wildin, look at the cavs this season compared to the previous season.

C’mon keko I thought you stopped doing bad drugs.
****** got lebron blinders on in here. He’s been doing this **** his entire life outside of his Miami years and 2016.

YOUR GOAT COULD NEVER

Supposedly, that team has the best player in the league...who some consider, “the goat”....couldn’t lead his team to wins over teams that are trying to lose.

The real reason the Lakers didn’t make the playoffs is they couldn’t beat the Hawks, Suns, Grizzlies and Pelicans WITH LeBron.

That’s the real issue.

Rockets had significant injuries. Nuggets had significant injuries too. No excuses

The point was that this team has dealt with injuries and dumb drama all season but still with a great record. If the East was some trash, Lakers should have more wins since they get 30 games against the East....
I’ll concede when I’m wrong. buc em buc em

Y’all got it. Can’t wait till Toronto or Milwaukee curb stomps y’all though. :pimp:

That’s the real issue.
The switch wasn’t turned on. We been said this. Keep up. Injuries and lebron not being able to turn the switch on hampered their playoff contention.

This is a reality check for Bron this season.

I live in Dallas. The Mavs ended the Laker dynasty.
ED8B8387-B108-4FFB-B63E-0B7BC519A83D.gif

But I’m a fan of the game. I watch every team. I love the game. I’m not making up fake fans hating great role players. Or slandering up and coming young talents all while lifting up my own guys.

Kobe's Health declining ended the Lakers Dynasty...

And Players get slandered here daily, EVERY Laker player gets unnecessary slander, get graded on a curve.... And ya'll get in ya'll feelings about Lakers fans defending them and pointing out flaws in other players.

I Hate The Celtics EASILY more than i hate any other franchise, it's very seldom i slander Kyrie or Tatum because their actually deserving of the praise.... Just because i don't view every player the same way others due doesn't equate to slander.

dudes swear i ahte Jokic because i didn't want to crown him as a top 10 player One year into being a full time starter, I "Hate" Embiid because i don't view him as the Next Hakeem, most of this slander is a result of tempering these ridiculous *** pedestals ya'll be itching to give players after a few months of good play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom