**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PerkyFakeAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

I wish we lived in a world where everyone and their accomplishments have to be measured up against Michael. I’m not even a huge LeBron fan but the constant narrative being driven by the media/fans since day one is so annoying. He’s not Mike, but he is a generational talent. Why can’t we just let his accomplishments speak for themselves and just leave it at that. I know I’m in the minority here. :lol:

Bron - 18 games
Lonzo - 18 games & counting
BI - 13 games & counting
Rondo - 34 games

Hart/Kuzma/McGee missed a combined 15 games. Hart still isn't healthy. Bron carries a big part of the blame but let's be realistic here.

Is there any other Laker ceremony coming up soon? jersey retiring, front office celebration? anything that will bring all the Laker greats together.

I would pay good money to see Lebron have to sit in a room with Kareem, Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Jerry West etc etc..... knowing that he's just not built for this :lol:.

I'm hoping he sees all the other FA's trying to team up this summer & just asks for a trade.... it's gotten to the point where i don't even watch the team if the youngins ain't playing.

Built for what exactly? He's played a whole 47 games so far. Yall Laker/Kobe fans are wild bruh. :lol:

Thank you. Put the way I feel into perfect words. Such a **** fanbase I swear. Instead of supporting their big name FA, they would rather he be embarrassed. Bron don’t deserve this.
You know that comments works both way. Lebron knew what he was getting into ... he is not performing.

:lol:

The arrogance. This is why ALA exists. “He not built for this.” Built for what? Lebron was toxic af but y’all knew what you were getting into. Your all time “the laker way” GM is equally as responsible for the shambles this season. I was kind of feeling sorry for the Lakers but never mind.
Worst fanbase on earth doing worst fanbase on earth things.

Looking at the East standings today, I’m going to need Philly and Indian to flip-flop and Detroit to fall back to number 7.

Nobody outside of Indiana and Detroit is watching a Pacers-Pistons 1st round series and we don’t want a Celtics/Sixers first round match up.

Pistons v Raptors would be interesting because of the Casey factor...

They were 1 game out when he came back. The chemistry was dead because of him
The chemistry was dead because he went out injured? I’m not following you here. What does him being out injured have to do with the chemistry

Man stop it the ******* roster is trash unless Bron is on the floor. Why won’t yall understand that

****** had Alex Caruso, Rajon Rondo, Mo Wagner and Johnathan Williams playing crucial minutes last night :rofl:

Bum *** franchise. I pray the Knicks land KD and kyrie.

Looking at the East standings today, I’m going to need Philly and Indian to flip-flop and Detroit to fall back to number 7.

Nobody outside of Indiana and Detroit is watching a Pacers-Pistons 1st round series and we don’t want a Celtics/Sixers first round match up.

Pistons v Raptors would be interesting because of the Casey factor...
Pistons Sixers would be fun for the Drummond-Embiid factor lol or Sixers-Heat for the Embiid-Whiteside hilarity. But dont know if Miami can jump to 6.

Any of the non Kyrie Cavs teams, pick one.

One thing I think people don’t really get...is the team building model of the mid 00s. And the 2018 Cavs weren’t bums that weren’t supposed to be in the playoffs. I can’t let that ride. Nah man.

Bron May have “carried” the 07 Cavs to the finals (when they shouldn’t have been there). But that was a playoff team in the East. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom