**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a 38 win average to just make the playoffs in the East during the mid 00s.

Every team Bron made the playoffs with had decent enough talent to make the playoffs. They weren’t “bums” he “carried” to the playoffs.

Nah fam.
The lower seeds still had stars like prime Dwight, Dwade and Hibachi. That team sans Bron goes nowhere.

Didn’t realize he threw Brogdon being a “former ROY” in there as a reason why Giannis has a great supporting cast :lol:.

179E87EC-895F-4984-976F-92EA0A7E0615.jpeg

Crafty guy he is man. I swear.

Remember when it was a crime he won ROY over Saric?

He's literally our only closer.

Simmons is useless at the clutch
I'm not confident that Tobi can be that guy (unless Brown learns how to draw plays)
We need a Butler type of guy or get a Lue Willaims type of player

Tobias hit a couple game winners during his time in LA, but his handle isn’t quite where it needs to be in order to be a closer consistently. He can do it, but it takes a well drawn up play and or a favorable match-up.

We need the skillset but not the drama/contract. That's the tradeoff. Maybe an ECF run changes that but that's about it. Aint no way in hell we can finesse Beal who would be perfect
Beal would be fantastic. Too bad you don't have any more tradable assets :lol:

Didn’t realize he threw Brogdon being a “former ROY” in there as a reason why Giannis has a great supporting cast :lol:.

179E87EC-895F-4984-976F-92EA0A7E0615.jpeg

Crafty guy he is man. I swear.

Take Giannis off that team and they'd look real ordinary. But there quite a few other top teams that can put together wins without their best player ie. Raptors, GS

The lower seeds still had stars like prime Dwight, Dwade and Hibachi. That team sans Bron goes nowhere.

Most teams built in the early to mid 00s without their star players don’t go anywhere :lol:. Especially in the East.

You said Bron “carried bums to the playoffs”. That’s simply not true. No matter how you slice it. The core rotational guys on the 05-08 Cavs weren’t bums. The core rotational guys on the 17-18 Cavs around LeBron weren’t bums. Y’all really forget the Superstar, secondary borderline star/all star and role players with defined role team building mode of the early to mid 00s.

Melo, Bron, Cp3, Wade etc all played on similar rosters.

And for what it’s worth...Bron has been playing alongside another All Star since 2009.

all i do know is two-three years from now i don't want to hear the revisionist history that giannis was playing with a bunch of bums... But i know its gonna happen :lol:.

That wiz team had the highest scoring 3 starter group in the league at the time and never beat Bron. Bron broke the wizards. I support the home team but man. Every year it was “can they beat Lebron???”
Yep. Was in school at UMD at the time and went to a bunch of the games. He really did break them.

That was the days of the crab dribble.

Most teams built in the early to mid 00s without their star players don’t go anywhere :lol:. Especially in the East.

You said Bron “carried bums to the playoffs”. That’s simply not true. No matter how you slice it. The core rotational guys on the 05-08 Cavs weren’t bums. The core rotational guys on the 17-18 Cavs around LeBron weren’t bums. Y’all really forget the Superstar, secondary borderline star/all star and role players with defined role team building mode of the early to mid 00s.

Melo, Bron, Cp3, Wade etc all played on similar rosters.

And for what it’s worth...Bron has been playing alongside another All Star since 2009.
Well not necessarily bums them, they play their roles, semantics. They weren't the strongest role players, he had to carry a bit extra and it showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom