**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobias hit a couple of game winners during his time in LA, but his handle isn’t quite where it needs to be in order to be a closer consistently. He can do it, but it takes a well drawn up play and or a favorable match-up.

Yeah, Docs always been good with last plays and out of timeout plays. It was evident during his time in Boston.

Brown on the other hand...well you've seen what's been done yesterday and what's been done vs the Warriors (the early fouling, the intentional missed free throws etc..deer in headlights), there were also more than a handful of times he'd let JJ Redick handle the last position to make a play...

Well not necessarily bums them, they play their roles, semantics. They weren't the strongest role players, he had to carry a bit extra and it showed.
***** they was bums. Don’t let him sway your opinion. No team wanted Larry Hughes, zydrunas ilgauskas or Sasha pavlovic or drew Gooden. He carried bums until he went to Miami.

Why do you think he went to Miami? Cause he was tired of carrying bums

Even with a healthy Kevin love they aren’t getting to the playoffs.

I’m not a lebron Stan nor a lebron hater.
Nba basketball purists I’ll call myself.

If Lebron was still on the cavs this season with a injured Kevin love they are in the playoffs again.

Go get some breakfast you ain’t thinking straight right now.
When did I say they make the playoffs? What I'm saying, people will say look at the Cavs when Lebron left and those numbers are skewed because Love was injured. They might very well have a better record. It doesn't matter because Lebron is not in the playoff yet. Meaning that the east is just that weak.

When did I say they make the playoffs? What I'm saying, people will say look at the Cavs when Lebron left and those numbers are skewed because Love was injured. They might very well have a better record. It doesn't matter because Lebron is not in the playoff yet. Meaning that the east is just that weak.
Lol now we moving the goalposts. The standard is making the playoffs keko. Don’t do that.

Yeah, Docs always been good with last plays and out of timeout plays. It was evident during his time in Boston.

Brown on the other hand...well you've seen what's been done yesterday and what's been done vs the Warriors (the early fouling, the intentional missed free throws etc..deer in headlights), there were also more than a handful of times he'd let JJ Redick handle the last position to make a play...
I'd swap BB for Doc in a heart beat lol

Lakers lol

SlowThoughtfulGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif

Bledsoe
Brogdon
Middleton
Mirotic
Lopez

Looks like at least a 35 win team. Its decent

Man I feel like Jimmy will be aight in Philly. It’s only been like 30 games :lol:

Agreed. Anything Jimmy seems to be way overblown.

Like that time where he had that "confrontation" with the coach about his role and ESPN magnified it. Brown specifically asked the team for feedback and speak their mind but no mention of that whatsoever.

Now Jimmy has bad body language at the end of the last game. Well yeah, he should be frustrated he and Mike goofed against Lavine. He's mad at himself as well for not fighting through.

What do you expect? Should he have been cool with it and do choreographed handshakes with the opposing teams after the game?

***** they was bums. Don’t let him sway your opinion. No team wanted Larry Hughes, zydrunas ilgauskas or Sasha pavlovic or drew Gooden. He carried bums until he went to Miami.

Why do you think he went to Miami? Cause he was tired of carrying bums
Nah not swayed, just changed the language to be conducive to the "**** L3-6ron" eyes.

I'd swap BB for Doc in a heart beat lol

I have a feeling Brown won't be going anywhere this year or next year no matter how much he goofs.

I do think Monty needs to go and we should get a better supporting staff. Lloyd's presence is missed.

Didn’t realize he threw Brogdon being a “former ROY” in there as a reason why Giannis has a great supporting cast :lol:.

179E87EC-895F-4984-976F-92EA0A7E0615.jpeg

Crafty guy he is man. I swear.

Just now catching wind of this..LMAO. He never disappoints. Funny he didn't mention Lopez. Pretty sure he's the reason the Lakers didn't even pursue him. If Bron had that cast he would still be trying to trade everybody

Reactions: MVP
Lol now we moving the goalposts. The standard is making the playoffs keko. Don’t do that.
What you mean moving the goal post dummy.

I dont want people to bring look at Xavs record when Lebron left . You being one of them.

How about look at the Lakers record.

Serious question - since the season started, has Lebers said anything good about the guys who are actually on his team? He’s for sure paid compliments to a lot of guys on other teams, but offhand I don’t remember seeing/hearing any quotes from him praising any Lakers.

Maybe I just missed it.

Man you don’t make sense at all.

I didn’t bring up any east coast teams

We’re talking about Kevin love, lebron and the ability to get the cavs to the playoffs.

You need to produce day in and day out to get yourself into the playoffs Kevin love doesn’t have that talent to carry a team thru a regular season to keep the cavs above water. No way, plus he’s a injury liability.

Man you don’t make sense at all.

I didn’t bring up any east coast teams

We’re talking about Kevin love, lebron and the ability to get the cavs to the playoffs.

You need to produce day in and day out to get yourself into the playoffs Kevin love doesn’t have that talent to carry a team thru a regular season to keep the cavs above water. No way, plus he’s a injury liability.
He doesn’t even know what he is arguing anymore.

Serious question - since the season started, has Lebers said anything good about the guys who are actually on his team? He’s for sure paid compliments to a lot of guys on other teams, but offhand I don’t remember seeing/hearing any quotes from him praising any Lakers.

Maybe I just missed it.

He praised them last year.

“It’s just been a fun experience” James said. “HBO has supported me theoughout the whole experience. My team is amazing. I’m loving every second of it. I hope you all enjoy watching The Shop as much as we enjoy making it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom