**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Brown won't be going anywhere this year or next year no matter how much he goofs.

I do think Monty needs to go and we should get a better supporting staff. Lloyd's presence is missed.

Brown definitely needs to improve his end of game schemes, he’s also sat through the whole “process”. I think he should be afforded some time to improve that aspect of his coaching

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ’s turn has been nothing short of legendary. There’s a home in ALA when you’re ready, brethren

VariableUnevenAtlanticspadefish-small.gif

Soon as we trade Bron it's curtains for ALA. Finito!!

Man you don’t make sense at all.

I didn’t bring up any east coast teams

We’re talking about Kevin love, lebron and the ability to get the cavs to the playoffs.

You need to produce day in and day out to get yourself into the playoffs Kevin love doesn’t have that talent to carry a team thru a regular season to keep the cavs above water. No way, plus he’s a injury liability.
Lebron can though....

Them Lakers are sure fire....

LoL

That's not how things work.

That's not an absolute outcome.

Hilarious seeing people say that. At that point the Rockets weren’t in the playoffs and look at them now. Teams lost/gained their footing since then. There’s a full season for a reason.

“But they were the 4th seed in December!” :lol:

He praised them last year.

“It’s just been a fun experience” James said. “HBO has supported me theoughout the whole experience. My team is amazing. I’m loving every second of it. I hope you all enjoy watching The Shop as much as we enjoy making it.”
He also said he’s help them up if they fell

:lol:

The arrogance. This is why ALA exists. “He not built for this.” Built for what? Lebron was toxic af but y’all knew what you were getting into. Your all time “the laker way” GM is equally as responsible for the shambles this season. I was kind of feeling sorry for the Lakers but never mind.
Whoa you can cut all that noise real Laker fans ain't want his ***. I knew he was trash before he signed, I had one request from LeBron please don't join the Lakers. Ya'll need to stop listening to these "post" LeBron Laker fans and lumping us into that foolishness.
Nope took it down after that Pels lost I believe, saw the video on IG or Twitter.

Whoa you can cut all that noise real Laker fans ain't want his ***. I knew he was trash before he signed, I had one request from LeBron please don't join the Lakers. Ya'll need to stop listening to these "post" LeBron Laker fans and lumping us into that foolishness.
Nope took it down after that Pels lost I believe, saw the video on IG or Twitter.
What kind of real laker fan doesn’t want lebron

:rofl:

I swear to god lakers fans got to be worst fans on this planet we call earth

Would be pretty cool if LeBron is the Lakers representative for the 2019 NBA Draft Lottery. That’s something he hasn’t done in his NBA career yet, I don’t think...

****'s gone wild in here this morning.

Don't worry, Laker fans... The train will get back on the tracks when ya hire Mark Jackson this offseason.

Lebron stans think they slick.

They want Lebron to sit down because he is in danger of actually having a worst record than last year.

Let that sink in.

We already going to hear he was out for 18 games, but if he sits. Well he didnt play for the second half of the season.

Lebron stans think they slick.

They want Lebron to sit down because he is in danger of actually having a worst record than last year.

Let that sink in.
He just came off one of his worst injuries of his career. It makes no sense to play significant minutes. The season is a wash at this point.

If this is gonna be a LeBron thread all day long... I know this guy has to miss Miami.

At his peak in ability, ownership wasn't in shambles, the only fan base that never turned on him and just loved him, and all the other small things.

I really hope Miami retires 6, and when it's all said and done I hope 6 Bron is the Bron that leads the praise.

Reactions: HIM

****'s gone wild in here this morning.

Don't worry, Laker fans... The train will get back on the tracks when ya hire Mark Jackson this offseason.

Personally, I think the suggestion that Mark Jackson is the guy that will turn things around for the Lakers is the wildest thing said on here this morning, but reasonable minds can disagree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom