**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chemistry was dead because he went out injured? I’m not following you here. What does him being out injured have to do with the chemistry

Man stop it the ****ing roster is trash unless Bron is on the floor. Why won’t yall understand that

*****s had Alex Caruso, Rajon Rondo, Mo Wagner and Johnathan Williams playing crucial minutes last night :rofl:

Bum *** franchise. I pray the Knicks land KD and kyrie.
The fact you got Neji as an avi and you are so blind is hilarious. The chemistry was dead because he secretly tried to get dudes traded, yet smiling in their faces. Like forreal we going to act like that wasn't going on.

Here ya'll go again.
"The roster trash."
"He had them as the 4th seed before he got hurt."
"He was hurt for 18 games."

So was the roster trash when they were the 4th seed? Were they not 2 games out of the playoffs when he came back. Why couldn't he get that "trash" roster into the playoff race, after coming back from the injury?
Your conference is also some trash....
But if the conference is trash, why celebrate making 8 straight finals?

Who can the Lakers hire for their next coach?

The market does not look good. If they hire a young up and coming coach you know Bron will bully him.

#4 All-Time in Points
#10 All-Time in Assists

Nobody else even close to being in the top 10 in both.

THE KANG :pimp::pimp::pimp:

LeBron%20James%20Foundaiton.jpg

Man is a habitual button pusher :lol:

Nah I ain’t tryna hear this.

Embiid has missed 11 games, Jimmy and Tobias didn’t even come to us til midseason, Ben still can’t shoot, Markelle went AWOL again within the first week of the season, Zhaire literally almost died and hasn’t played a game for us, we’ve had no bench for most of the year, Brett Brown has choked away at least 5 games for us and the Sixers still are 17 games above .500. No excuse for a LeBron-led team to be THIS bad.

Even more unforgivable and ridiculous they keep mentioning the 18 games he missed is that the Lakers are 1 game ahead of last year's win total pace. Lonzo missed 35 games last season. Ingram missed 23 games. The Lebron injury **** is nothing but an excuse, they've had a worse record with Zo out this season than Bron. They're 2-6 since he "activated". This team isn't hasn't been bums; Bron ain't good enough to even beat the lowly teams of the west with decent help.

If this is gonna be a LeBron thread all day long... I know this guy has to miss Miami.

At his peak in ability, ownership wasn't in shambles, the only fan base that never turned on him and just loved him, and all the other small things.

I really hope Miami retires 6, and when it's all said and done I hope 6 Bron is the Bron that leads the praise.

Miami never turned on him? You sure about that?

Why do people alway bypass Durant as a potential GOAT?

Like what hasn't he accomplished that eliminates him from the conversation?

While he was playing there? I don't recall. Even after the Mavs choke job I don't remember seeing much of anything.
only people on him during those years were the skip baylesses of the worlds like people in here :lol:
they were mad but they weren't willing to crucify him like we're seeing today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom