**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
or that lady in GSW calling bron a PAB when he was walking to the tunnel :lol:
But this has always been ....

That's one thing about being real fans. They love their teams winning or losing.

Theyll trash the opponents teams till their deaths.

That's why old school heads be confused when these new school dudes be jumping ship when a players leave.

Different mentality, that's all.

LMAO at the media really running with this Giannis is best player in the league Narrative, is KD invisible because he called them nerds :lol:

Steph Curry is about to lead a team to his 5th straight finals in the Western Conference and 4 chips in 5 years....and guys he’s beaten on his way there...or who have joined his team...or guys that have little to no playoff success (Giannis, AD etc).

And he not even considered :smh: :lol:.

Tim Duncan of our time.

I don't know how his team isn't counseling him better than that. Is this the first time two stars considered 1 and 2 in their sport have ever been so thin skinned. Mentally jumping around but thinking about Rice, Jordan, Kobe, Brady, Montana

zero clue.. but i just dont get how they dont see how some of these things will play out.. we see people getting roasted daily on social media, would think some young successful dudes would be savvier than how some of this stuff is playing out

i get ray allen getting burned by social media in the fashion he did.. but with KD and bron, their moves and their seemingly inability to deal with some of the blow back surprises me

like take for example the KD and westbrook thing, they were supposedly boys.. i think anyone would be bothered or at the very least think something was up, if all of a sudden a dude you thought you were cool with just picks up and leaves without saying something, even if just a text or something

Steph Curry is about to lead a team to his 5th straight finals in the Western Conference and 4 chips in 5 years....and guys he’s beaten on his way there...or who have joined his team...or guys that have little to no playoff success (Giannis, AD etc).

Tim Duncan of our time.

Don't disrespect Tim Duncan like that, he was actually the best player when it mattered most. To this point, Wardell hasn't done that yet. I hope for your and the rest of the Bistephuals the revenge tour actually happens this postseason. Because this is it, faneto.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM

Tim Duncan of our time.
Facts B.

The argument is going to be, but he had Klay Draymond and KD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom