**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like KD, but he won’t make it as a Knick. Especially if no one else goes there. Also, New York isn’t OKC, or even the Bay, they’d eat his emo sensitive *** up at the first sign the team isn’t going 82-0.

I like KD, but he won’t make it as a Knick. Especially if no one else goes there. Also, New York is OKC, or even the Bay, they’d eat his rom sensitive *** up at the first sign the team isn’t going 82-0.
Only fake knicks fans would do that.

Knicks could go 0-82 and I would look at you like this **** gravy

NY media would be a foolish to say anything negative about KD. He’d be the best player in franchise history. Tread lightly

Reactions: MVP
I see him going to NY but also wouldn't rule out going to us if Jimmy walks just to **** with people lol

I feel like we’re the only other viable option for him. Either he comes to us or he goes to the Knicks to team up with Kyrie and AD. Most likely the Knicks. If he comes to us we’re looking at Ben-JJ-Tobias-KD-Embiid. I don’t think he wants to be on THAT stacked of a team again :lol:

I like KD, but he won’t make it as a Knick. Especially if no one else goes there. Also, New York isn’t OKC, or even the Bay, they’d eat his emo sensitive *** up at the first sign the team isn’t going 82-0.

If KD plays like KD, I think he’d have a great time in NY

I agree. Might be the most dominant numbers wise but KD is still be BEST overall player IMO
He ain't even the most dominant numbers wise when compared to KD Either

KD at 28/7/6 on 51/36/88

If he didn't have Steph on his team he would be getting serious consideration for MVP. I need this split to happen just to see KD & Steph unleashed on the league separately. It's been fun but enough is enough :lol:

NY media would be a foolish to say anything negative about KD. He’d be the best player in franchise history. Tread lightly

It’s NYC fans/twitter that would eat him alive the moment a 5-6 game stretch comes up...and KD gets moody.

That one dude IG/Twitter Knicks heckler already in KD head :lol:. I remember him DM’im KD and he responded and they went back and forth.

If the Knicks are still awful it won’t be fun for him. The Bay Area is not even tough and he keeps lashing out at them

True, but his play translates to wins. He’s not a guy who’s missed the playoffs much. I’d also imagine another guy coming with him if he decided to come.

It’s NYC fans/twitter that would eat him alive the moment a 5-6 game stretch comes up...and KD gets moody.

That one dude IG/Twitter Knicks heckler already in KD head :lol:. I remember him DM’im KD and he responded and they went back and forth.

Chill that’s my guy Loopy. They clearly call him that for a reason :lol:

Oh there’s going to be some dumb fans. I get that. But if he’s on the cover the newspaper because he shot 9-22 in a loss, nah fam y’all don’t have the juice for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom