**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we’re the only other viable option for him. Either he comes to us or he goes to the Knicks to team up with Kyrie and AD. Most likely the Knicks. If he comes to us we’re looking at Ben-JJ-Tobias-KD-Embiid. I don’t think he wants to be on THAT stacked of a team again :lol:
Exactly but this is KD of all people. It aint probable but I wouldnt rule it out completely

jcgrlplhplk21.jpg

KD would get a statue just for signing there. Any type of actual success is just gravy.

With knicks?

They’d celebrate him til the novelty wore off (like with melo and stoudamire signed).. then folks would start asking questions and KD can’t handle that.. sooo then they’d start to poke and then the turn would come

But if he won there, dude would have some serious backing because knicks matter and bar is low

Draymond was one the last two seasons KD was there.

Goal posts moving. Boogie was one last year. Boogie couldn’t be one this year since he was injured. Boogie will be one next year.

you wanna talk about goal posts moving? how people on NT use Draymond in an argument is a perfect example of goal posts being shifted

one minute dray is just an ordinary, overrated rapper from east oakland called yukmouth who does nothing but complain to refs and play dirty, to the next minute being used to argue that the warriors are unfair and that Steph has always played with a stacked team pre- and post-KD's arrival.

KD will be just fine in NYC, Knicks fans loved Melo until they started throwing him out there with bums & *****ass Dantoni kept throwing him under the bus. KD is better than Melo was & will have them in the playoffs yearly. Only way i see him getting slandered is if they somehow amassed a "Super" team and he wasn't able to atleast get them to the Finals.

NY media would be a foolish to say anything negative about KD. He’d be the best player in franchise history. Tread lightly

I don’t disagree, but it’s not happening. NY media thinks being rough on the people they cover is their inalienable right. Derek Jeter is like the only exception. There will be a honeymoon period for KD in NY, but it won’t be long.

Both KD and Kyrie's kryptonite is when someone asks them a simple question. I don't know how they're gonna survive in new York but it should be fun to watch

Both KD and Kyrie's kryptonite is when someone asks them a simple question. I don't know how they're gonna survive in new York but it should be fun to watch
"you see. im just here to play ball. im not here for the lights the camera... im a human being. an intellectual. what is the point? what is reason behind the existence of media? you guys don't care about my body of work.. my craft... **** thanksgiving." - kyrie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom