**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he leaves GSW cause he's insecure about his legacy I will lose it

Possibly Leaving the best scenario in basketball that fits him....because of Nick Wright, SAS, Kellerman, Sharpe, Broussard etc...as well as Social Media and NBA media.

If KD leaves...he going to look back one day and come apologizing to Steph on some NBA TV special :lol:.

He let the disease of me and insecurity get to him. @6:20...he knows what’s up deep down.

“Without the man next to you, I don’t know where I’d be right now
I’d still be trying right now. I owe a lot to that man next to you”

We all know mj was tougher than lebron. He had some hardships growing up. Lebron has been babied since 8th grade and all he talks about is “people aint supposed to make it out of akron”—man please..you knew you were going to the league since middle school and was worth 100 milly before he played a game in the nba.

We all know mj was tougher than lebron. He had some hardships growing up. Lebron has been babied since 8th grade and all he talks about is “people aint supposed to make it out of akron”—man please..you knew you were going to the league since middle school and was worth 100 milly before he played a game in the nba.

:lol:

OrganicPolishedGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

Nah man :lol:

You can't be a coach and allow that.

While partially true, imagine if all that happened & then he turned out to be a role player. Yikes

Post of the day right right here

While partially true, imagine if all that happened & then he turned out to be a role player. Yikes
Thats probably the only thing you can say about him..that he ended up being the best in the league but did he really reach expectations? I think i would give him props if he did. I just dont see the big fuss with lebron and really dnt eff with him. His first year in the league i was a freshman in high school i seen it all. Idk

Via Reddit:

2005-2006 Lakers season. (Kobe was 26)

Started 19-15. Kobe misses 14 games. Comes back with the Lakers 25-23. Proceeds to go 9-24 to end the season.

Lakers were blatantly tanking :lol:. I'm pretty sure Kobe was benched the last 10 or so games along with Caron butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom