**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to my camp

DB459846-2AE4-4BE9-B18D-84DE75F0A64B.gif

I’m not a Russ fan. I think he is overly sensitive, but I can’t judge this latest incident without knowing what exactly was said to him.

Agreed. I prioritize logic over emotion. If something derogatory was said, he should speak publicly after the game right? And not vague either...tell us what was said. Expose them. That'll curb the speculation, and put that franchise on blast...forcing the league to address it publicly. Especially considering the stigma on them already.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/22893-utah-jazz-the-most-disgusting-fans-in-the-nba

If Russell Westbrook is hearing things that are crossing lines, that means a **** ton of other people heard it too...including arena/security personnel. There's also cameras and microphones everywhere. Exercise your power and force the league to react.

Man i used to criticize the hell out of Russ because of his game and i still think he has or does hunt for stats but he's really grown on me. Not like I ever hated him or anything, just criticism strictly basketball related. But I love his **** everyone but my teammates attitude. I was dying when he flattened Nurkic the other night. Adams talking about his rule to never talk to or help up opponents. There really isn't anyone else like him. And as player ive changed my perception on his game to just accept it for what it is. Not like I ever thought he sucked either. He's just highly entertaining as a person and has grown on me all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom