**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be extremely racist for this type of insult to even cross your mind and be spoken out loud.

Well at least that's where my mind went.

A lot of them see the players as entertainment like animals in a zoo. It's well documented as race and sports have intersected in this country. Boston and Utah in particular are notorious for having incidents like this.

If they're gonna call flagrant fouls when dudes barely get touched then fans should be thrown out for less than that

Just seen the vid of the fan he was yelling at I think

Looked pretty much how I thought he would smh

good lord just saw the fans comments. to yell something like that in that environment you have to be next level racist. what a POS.

Man went on television and lied trying to tell us Russ got mad cause he said "ice your knees."

FOH

Mr. Shane Keisel about to get doxxed

and it has begun

D1biD37XcAAMph8.jpg

This administration has put batteries in the backs of a lot of people in this country, mix that in with open carry, and you have a bunch of tough guys that will provoke altercations, while banking on “I feared for my life” saving them from any reprecussions if someone gets injured or killed.

this dude better delete all his online presence cause he and his family is about to get dragged tf outta here
he's lives in UT so i doubt there be any backlash. dude probably would get a pat on the back going to work :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom