**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
utah would get swept and the nba will always take the fans side over the players

how many games did artest get suspended for? didnt the fan throw a drink at him before he attacked him? fans deserve to get their *** whooped if they are throwing objects on the court

You’re comparing apples to Loquats.

Wait...what did Russ say back that dudes thinking he's getting suspended? Sounds like he just stood up for himself again magamania.

E815463C-99F0-47F1-A095-44B60B39437E.jpeg

I just left the dealership a message asking if I can harass him on the job and say inappropriate things to him when he’s trying to sell cars since he likes to do it to other people at basketball games when they’re on the job.

He better be professional about it too.

And I don’t get why these camo hat dudes swear america is exclusive to them and they are more American than anyone else? I know whyt but still

Man, in 3 posts you insinuated it's Bron. You didn't have to say it. The conversation is about the moves MAGIC made. They've been stupid. It's so easy to see if you're looking objectively. I'm not gonna keep going back and forth because it's just gonna be new ways to absolve Magic in order to blame Bron. Bron makes it worse but the org was a **** show before him as well
he's a kobe stan. he always gon blame bron for the POS lakers team. I hope the lakers keep losing. straight lulz

He has all the classic racist motifs. Separately it’s normal, but when you combine God, family, veteran, American flags, and such on a profile, you’re more than likely a racist or have racist tendencies, and also kill animals and throw them in the back of your Ford F-150 or Dodge Ram.
Weird how true that is, I think you can have up to 2 of them before the tendencies show up.
It's cool, he'll have an invite to the white house before the end of the week
You know it and president will speak on the injustices this man is facing now. GoFund me page will probably created by the end of the month for dude.

Reactions: JPS
he's a kobe stan. he always gon blame bron for the POS lakers team. I hope the lakers keep losing. straight lulz

I'm a Kobe stan....and I still have enough sense to be reasonable. Not trying to hear that. You can love a player and also not have crazy takes. Not a Laker hater either, that's my favorite team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom