**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ engages with the fans. A good heckler will quote his stats, or tell him he dresses funny or whatever. Some guys don’t say anything but he’ll go back and forth which is cool. That’s good heckling.

The racial/personal stuff should require a mandatory fade. That’s not good heckling. That’s stuff you wouldn’t say walking down the street

So Russ threatening domestic violence?

gnillort

How's it domestic violence? That Russ's wife?

giphy.gif

I swear if the Celtics get matched up with anybody but us in the first round they have a legit chance at losing or it going 6 or 7 games. Those ************* drink out of the special bottle from Space Jam before games against us and make Embiid look like he just wants to get the game over with and go home.

I don't even think there's "good hackling" when it's one on one fan vs player, white fan vs black player. Way too many examples of these white fans feeling brave and going beyond sports saying their true feelings.

Salt Lake City had an ABA team in the 70s that was popular, so there was proof that high-level pro hoops was viable in Utah before the Jazz moved there.
Utah having a team name "Jazz" is just outta place. :lol:

I don't even think there's "good hackling" when it's one on one fan vs player, white fan vs black player. Way too many examples of these white fans feeling brave and going beyond sports saying their true feelings.

Utah having a team name "Jazz" is just outta place. :lol:

Nah those idiots aren’t good hecklers. That’s fake energy.

“Lebron wants to trade you” causing you to miss free throws i’m ok with. That’s in fun. Spike Lee was a good heckler in theory. I have no problem when you want to engage with players, that’s not my thing but sure.

People like that are the reason I avoid going to games at all costs...

Think they can say whatever the hell they want. Players can't say ****. If someone in the stands even looks at a wild *** fan sideways, they wanna fight.

Arenas and stadiums do a miserable job of policing this kind of ****. It shouldn't be that hard. There are literally cameras and microphones covering every inch of the arena.

All you have to do is keep it basketball related with the heckling and you won't have any issues...the thing is that doesn't bother the players enough so the fans step outside of common decency to try to get a reaction. Why certain people want to make things so personal with professional athletes who literally don't know they exist I will never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom