**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People like that are the reason I avoid going to games at all costs...

Think they can say whatever the hell they want. Players can't say ****. If someone in the stands even looks at a wild *** fan sideways, they wanna fight.

Arenas and stadiums do a miserable job of policing this kind of ****. It shouldn't be that hard. There are literally cameras and microphones covering every inch of the arena.

They need NBA security/ushers and not local people who are also fans are not even interested in being there.

But yeah going to games ain’t eem all that fun. Fans be wild stupid.

They need NBA security/ushers and not local people who are also fans are not even interested in being there.

But yeah going to games ain’t eem all that fun. Fans be wild stupid.
This seems like the easiest solution... You probably need, what, 8-10 NBA employees per arena to cover the perimeter of the court and police courtside seats?

No reason it can't be a small crew functioning separately as an extension of the officials.

People like that are the reason I avoid going to games at all costs...

Think they can say whatever the hell they want. Players can't say ****. If someone in the stands even looks at a wild *** fan sideways, they wanna fight.

Arenas and stadiums do a miserable job of policing this kind of ****. It shouldn't be that hard. There are literally cameras and microphones covering every inch of the arena.

The abundance of liquor brings to the surface their true personalities, whether it's racism, homophobia, sexism, etc.

As long as arenas are slinging booze all night, ignorant folks gonna ignorant. It would still occur without liquor, but the liquor makes it that much worse. Beer muscles or whatever.

The only 7 footer more athletic than young Shaq was Wilt, IMO.

I’ve heard tales that early 20s Arvydas Sabonis was quite an athlete, but there’s no video to substantiate it that I’m aware of.
We counting Kemp?

Can someone explain what “ get on your knees” means? And the racial implications? I don’t get it

Ok so he’s telling him to suck my ****? That happens everywhere everyday doesn’t it?

Happened just the other day at my gym when 2 guys got into it playing pick up.

I understand why in this climate everybody is sensitive in particular to Russ saying something in particular about the mans wife, but if she's echoing the same disgusting sentiments, she can get the smoke too. Gender shouldn't give you a shield to do as you please either.

Speaking of security the Rockets or Harden has a bruiser on staff. Homie looks like he wishes a fan would
Same with Demarcus Cousins Jr. That is John Wall's personal security.

Dude is basically the security for the whole Wizards.

But yea, something needs to be done. Folks swear they can do/say what they want because they are hiding behind the "ticket."

Women included.

Maybe fans should start policing other fans

I’m for banning fans like this. But I’m trying to understand the racial aspect of the guy’s comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom