**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5300823A-9DF6-4EBF-B443-8B248639BF2C.png
89439204-2E92-4FB9-90A4-F34548BB85F1.png

I'm sorry did I just read "warning cards"?

WTF is that? So this guy or other people can say a racial slur and get a warning, but anymore than that and you get kicked out?

Man, somebody get the Utah Jazz all the way out of here.

If you are giving out warning cards, that means it’s something you’re fully aware is happening and you’re enabling it. Same thing with the Heat arena and “text HEAT if you see unruly fans” or something like that. It’s a culture that’s created there.

If you are giving out warning cards, that means it’s something you’re fully aware is happening and you’re enabling it. Same thing with the Heat arena and “text HEAT if you see unruly fans” or something like that. It’s a culture that’s created there.

They do this at every stadium that I've been to. They do it at Staples as well. I've never heard of a warning card, that's almost like the Jazz are encouraging unruly behavior.

Throw rocks and cop pleas.... I knew what time it was before the TwitterBI dig up tweets.

Living in Houston when I see Camo, Blue Lives Matter stickers, i can usually guess who’s driving and what type of time they are on.

Also, I will never understand how a person being insulted is supposed to respond within certain guidelines. You don’t get to tell me how i should react when I’m the one being insulted

Color me surprised.

Most times I’m going to give the player the benefit of the doubt. We know how some and cross the line. I got no problem with what he said to homeboy or his wife.
I’m sure most of these dudes are immune to insults so I’m taking the players side every time. Obviously some foul **** was said to Westbrook for him to react like that.

My guy Westbrook is like all muscle too :lol:

Imagine this dude going into the stands. Shane would be copping pleas early

When you go to a play, theater, you are not allowed to abuse the actors. You go to the Opera, you don't get to boo the soloist if he/she misses a note. There is a certain level of decorum expected when you attend certain events, or what may be deemed classy affairs. People bring out their best, do their best. Since professional sporting events were created in america for what is considered white trash with money, their form of entertainment, they feel as if they can behave any way they wish. They do see the athletes as animals, no different from a horse race, dog fighting, cock fighting. The spectacle was never meant to be upscale, endearing and artistic.

There will be another Ron Artest moment if this continues, because some of these brothers are tired of it, then not having it. As soon as the athlete lands the first punch, cleaning the clock of an abusive fan, I will be sitting right at home applauding him.

I am with Russ on this one.

When you go to a play, theater, you are not allowed to abuse the actors. You go to the Opera, you don't get to boo the soloist if he/she misses a note. There is a certain level of decorum expected when you attend certain events, or what may be deemed classy affairs. People bring out their best, do their best. Since professional sporting events were created in america for what is considered white trash with money, their form of entertainment, they feel as if they can behave any way they wish. They do see the athletes as animals, no different from a horse race, dog fighting, cock fighting. The spectacle was never meant to be upscale, endearing and artistic.

There will be another Ron Artest moment if this continues, because some of these brothers are tired of it, then not having it. As soon as the athlete lands the first punch, cleaning the clock of an abusive fan, I will be sitting right at home applauding him.

I am with Russ on this one.
If someone does it, I hope it's a meaningless bench player. I'd hate to be deprived of good basketball because idiotic fans don't know how to hold their liq and shut their mouth.

Hard Rock Stadium has a legit jail where people are detained if unruly

If someone does it, I hope it's a meaningless bench player. I'd hate to be deprived of good basketball because idiotic fans don't know how to hold their liq and shut their mouth.

Word. Although SAS made a good point earlier dude who's already 200+ mil may deem it worthy of his time as opposed to a bench guy hanging on by the fringes.

The Malace definitely derailed the Pacers that season, they coulda won it all. Still don't know how J. O'neal didn't kill that fan on the court.

Word. Although SAS made a good point earlier dude who's already 200+ mil may deem it worthy of his time as opposed to a bench guy hanging on by the fringes.

The Malace definitely derailed the Pacers that season, they coulda won it all. Still don't know how J. O'neal didn't kill that fan on the court.

Yo the way Jermaine threw his whole frame behind that is etched into my mind forever. We might’ve witnessed the greatest punch ever :lol:

I even read on here some of the comments toward LeBron. Some of the comments are in jest, but others have a bit more sinister intent behind them. It is pretty obvious. People feel safe if they buy the ticket, and many feel safe behind the keyboard. I would argue that it may take more courage to not say certain things about players online, that you would not say in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom