**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be taken both ways TBH, especially coming from a Trump loving country boy like that.

I can see how it could be homophobic, a reference to slavery, or both.

Ok. So get on your knees like a slave getting whipped? Is that what he meant? That despicable no doubt

Maybe I’m alone on this but I rather be a championship contender than have a few meaningless playoff games. Rather have a lottto pick
The lakers have been a lottery team for 6 years now where has that gotten you guys?
Progress letting the young guys play in the playoffs is still pretty valuable

Ya I thought being fully healthy and avoiding GS while having a lot of momentum would give us a chance to get to the conference finals. Obviously now that picture has changed.

I understand why in this climate everybody is sensitive in particular to Russ saying something in particular about the mans wife, but if she's echoing the same disgusting sentiments, she can get the smoke too. Gender shouldn't give you a shield to do as you please either.

That's why I'm not on board with fans heckling dudes one on one. It's corny and too many times these fans go racial. It ain't the same as Spike Lee talking to dudes, Spike knows and works with athletes.

The lakers have been a lottery team for 6 years now where has that gotten you guys?
Progress letting the young guys play in the playoffs is still pretty valuable

That’s true. Poor picks and no playoff experience has hurt us. But a chance to get a top 5 pick can help build the team for the future or be used in a trade package, better than 4 meaningless games against the warriors I guess

I understand why in this climate everybody is sensitive in particular to Russ saying something in particular about the mans wife, but if she's echoing the same disgusting sentiments, she can get the smoke too. Gender shouldn't give you a shield to do as you please either.
It's 2019 we're all about gender equality...she can get smacked too.

That's why I'm not on board with fans heckling dudes one on one. It's corny and too many times these fans go racial. It ain't the same as Spike Lee talking to dudes, Spike knows and works with athletes.

There's a right and harmless way to do it. Keep it tailored to their game or like they did Ingram or Ratsull with an embarrassing public moment. Just don't cross the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom