**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude reminds me of a conversation I heard on the train a few weeks ago. Two white dudes talking about a woman calling a cop on a black guy at a dog park. Apparently the dudes dog kept wanting to **** the woman’s dog. She asked him to keep his dog away, which he did multiple times but as dogs do, they want to ****. Woman asked him to leave, he refused and she called the police and police asked him to leave.

One of the dudes on the train said the black guy was being “belligerent”, and his friend rebutted saying dude “that’s how black people talk, it’s not belligerence they just have a different tone, and you can’t speak for them as you have no understanding on black culture.”

His friend responded with “well they should understand white culture”.

My ears started bleeding after that. That, ladies and gentlemen is race relations in 2019. Oh of course this was in Boston (disclaimer: I love Boston)

I just saw that video. It’s soooo ridiculous lol

Because it was so easy to pick up without him admitting it :lol:

Everyone making themself look like an *** this season thread has had a hell of a year
Ohhh so every black person knows that white people pay money to heckle at games because they view black athletes as their slaves? Thats just not something a black person would ask? Thats the dumbest thing i ever read

So every Utah fan is racist. Keep the judgements coming. Your on a roll

1F58FE97-A517-4A82-A0F3-716BC4954450.jpeg

Your lack of perspective and understanding is glaring and quite frankly embarrassing
No i lack YOUR perspective..which was why i was asking the question. But you guys got pissy for no reason. Someone could have said..”some people view black athletes as their slaves.” Instead i got “white people view black athletes as slaves” and thats just wrong. You cant throw people together like that.

Your lack of perspective and understanding is glaring and quite frankly embarrassing

Yes but so is calling him white because he made a point you didn’t agree with. He could have been Asian, Mexican, Indian, etc ...

Yes but so is calling him white because he made a point you didn’t agree with. He could have been Asian, Mexican, Indian, etc ...
I don’t have a lack of perspective. I have a lack of his perspective. I try to be as open minded and optimistic as possible as far as how I grew up in the experiences that I’ve been through. But if I don’t know something..I’m not going to assume,then I’m going to ask a question. That’s what I did and I got boiled for it. Nice

Nah you got roasted for equating his generalization about things white peoples say to a fan dropping racist remarks towards Westbrook. Oh and that whole slaves and millions of dollars thing. It’s loke people who say Kaep didn’t sacrifice anything bc he’s an NFL player making millions

All I was wondering was, and it’s not even that deep, how can you pay to go to a game pay for inflated beer and snack prices just to hate on somebody and to yell at people? And my answer was because white people look at blacks as their slaves. WTFFF lol

No i lack YOUR perspective..which was why i was asking the question. But you guys got pissy for no reason. Someone could have said..”some people view black athletes as their slaves.” Instead i got “white people view black athletes as slaves” and thats just wrong. You cant throw people together like that.

Your first sentence is my point. And nobody said all white people do that you just took it that way. A lot of them do see black athletes and entertainers as objects of entertainment that should act and behave how they want them too while they can berate and critique them all they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom