**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first sentence is my point. And nobody said all white people do that you just took it that way. A lot of them do see black athletes and entertainers as objects of entertainment that should act and behave how they want them too while they can berate and critique them all they want.
Bro. He said “white people look at black athletes at their slaves” where does it say “some white people”????

Fox is still a better natural facilitator, but Sexton is a player. Could see him make a similar jump next season.

Getting to play alongside Love now that he's back has been beneficial to him.

I'm rooting for the young bull

Guys Please, nobody call meth.

I want this guy to hang himself in this thread from the highest tree.

I need those laughs.

NBA thread can police itself.

I think it was your comment about players being paid millions can't be slaves or treated as slaves, that triggered the folks here. I don't think you are necessarily racist, maybe misinformed.
No because the way I look at it is there’s white people in the league too. Those white people are getting paid. the black people are slaves but the white people aren’t? Is that how it goes? I’m not misinformed I just think some of you have too much of a chip on your shoulder about God knows what. That’s what it seems like anyways

Bro. He said “white people look at black athletes at their slaves” where does it say “some white people”????

You said black people can't be viewed as or treated as slaves because they make millions. Do you honestly think he meant literally every white person? I'm leaving the conversation at that because the thread has been derailed enough today

All I was wondering was, and it’s not even that deep, how can you pay to go to a game pay for inflated beer and snack prices just to hate on somebody and to yell at people? And my answer was because white people look at blacks as their slaves. WTFFF lol
its been going on since the dawn of man. in the slave days white people would pit two black guys against each other and have them fight to the death paying to see and gambling on the outcome. it has nothing to do with being a millionaire. its the mindstate that alot of caucasians were taught and the reason why alot of caucasians are getting bold these days because we have a ***** *** clownnin the oval office who thinks these clowns are the victims

No because the way I look at it is there’s white people in the league too. Those white people are getting paid. the black people are slaves but the white people aren’t? Is that how it goes? I’m not misinformed I just think some of you have too much of a chip on your shoulder about God knows what. That’s what it seems like anyways
Anyone can be a slave and or treated as one, no matter the color of their skin and the compensation. A ___ person flipping burgers at McDonalds can be treated as a slave, so can a ___ person who is a pharmacist, and so can a ___ entertainer making millions.

dudes at the barbershop reall saying bron best in the league. as in number 1. . my guy was getting my beard crispy n plush, with the top, PG lineup, 360s on swivel....i almost left with mutton chops wit how quick i lept out this chair while the clipped was still on me, to preach from the mound when they said he didnt even slow down yet. and he aint playing d on purpose cuz he gott score every point

look i'm faded, but on the real. i luh yall . playaz only bahhhbee

dudes at the barbershop reall saying bron best in the league. as in number 1. . my guy was getting my beard crispy n plush, with the top, PG lineup, 360s on swivel....i almost left with mutton chops wit how quick i lept out this chair while the clipped was still on me, to preach from the mound when they said he didnt even slow down yet. and he aint playing d on purpose cuz he gott score every point

look i'm faded, but on the real. i luh yall . playaz only bahhhbee
I’m a devout Bronistotle Disciple I can say that Bron is on that first rinse wash cycle rn :lol:

Second cycle coming soon :frown:
Hopefully the extra rest this summer since no playoffs will help a bit tho

Speaking of dudes at the barbershop...

On my last visit they tried to tell me that there's hard evidence that Jimmy Butler is actually Michael Jordan's illegitimate son and that said evidence is indisputable.

B Sox B Sox they were wondering, with you being team barbershop boiz and all, if you'd support their claims :lol:

its been going on since the dawn of man. in the slave days white people would pit two black guys against each other and have them fight to the death paying to see and gambling on the outcome. it has nothing to do with being a millionaire. its the mindstate that alot of caucasians were taught and the reason why alot of caucasians are getting bold these days because we have a ***** *** clownnin the oval office who thinks these clowns are the victims
I appreciate your comment. But Dude said “white people view black athletes as slaves there to entertain them...” he started this whole thing..you dont do that..hes complaining about racism yet hes the one judging and stereotyping..He said that to start all of this off.

Anyone can be a slave and or treated as one, no matter the color of their skin and the compensation. A ___ person flipping burgers at McDonalds can be treated as a slave, so can a ___ person who is a pharmacist, and so can a ___ entertainer making millions.
im not TREATING anyone as a slave..he said “whites VIEW black athletes as slaves and i dont VIEW making millions of dollars slave-worthy. Stop the nonses with the “you can be a slave working at mcdonalds blah blah...” stop.. I mean, in that case, you can be a slave to a new born baby..crapping and crying all night. It all started with this kid throwing all whites in the same bucket and that’s a shame..and I’m sorry that all the white people that you’ve met your entire life are a bunch of jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom