**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just like Kyrie though. When he's winning it's all sunshine and rainbows. Lose a couple and it's f*ck Thanksgiving and SMD.

sixers HAVE lost a couple already with him on the team and you know what happened ? The media over blew a situation with him when he went to the coach. Hasn't been in the media since because it was all BS. It was just a player telling his coach how he prefers to play. Look how well it turned out.. BB knows to put the ball in his hands now

:lol: Honeymoon phase.

I'm perfectly fine with how it ended in Minnesota, so for your sake, hopefully it works out with the Sixers. It helps that they're winning, so good luck with it, but don't play yourself. One time is an accident, twice is a trend...we'll see where this goes...

been hearing it a lot but so far he has done more than enough for this squad. A lot of clutch buckets as well.

i deff understand his history but i just really dont see it with this group of guys we have man. I'm glad hes not playing like he was under Tibbs. We have enough star power for him to slouch alil and then for him to turn it up. He couldn't do that in Minnesota with that bum squad.

so far from what i witnessed i love how he carries him self on the court and in the locker room.. like you said tho we will deff see where this goes and how it plays out in few weeks

I enjoy Embid's personality...that's the best part about the NBA, almost every star has their own personality and brand they're not robots like every other pro sport (outside of Kawhi, and even he is marketing his boring).

Speaking of parity...would the NBA benefit from destroying their current playoff format and going single elimination?

Love his game. He a lame dude though. Cringe type of lame.

I appreciate him keeping it a buck. People want to say the league is soft cause guys aren’t getting clotheslined, but Embiid is telling you no one can check him and proving it. He’s calling dudes out on social media.

Young goat in the making

Maybe it’s because they re-signed their home grown guy and was able to practically steal a guy that a big market team wanted, AND keep him :lol:??

That's moreso my point, They have been able to field a competitive team year in, year out by drafting well & handing out fairly valuable contracts. Basically they have handled their end and put themselves in position instead of trying to point the finger at the "Evil" big market teams for their failures.

InfantileBetterFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

This is the best thing I’ve ever seen Meyers Leonard do on a basketball court :lol:

I mean, his overall season numbers outside of assists are pretty good. Granted the whole Cavs season has been garbage time, can’t put that on him as a rookie

Tbh not gonna go at folks who trash him constantly because I do question his ability to be a quarterback... but he’s definitely been excessively criticized because he scowls
Never expected him to be a quarterback. Not his game. Wasn't in college either.

Big time scorer, willing defender.

sixers HAVE lost a couple already with him on the team and you know what happened ? The media over blew a situation with him when he went to the coach. Hasn't been in the media since because it was all BS. It was just a player telling his coach how he prefers to play. Look how well it turned out.. BB knows to put the ball in his hands now

I know he hasn't made a scene yet. I'm saying he's just like Kyrie personality wise.

I appreciate him keeping it a buck. People want to say the league is soft cause guys aren’t getting clotheslined, but Embiid is telling you no one can check him and proving it. He’s calling dudes out on social media.

Young goat in the making

The twitter fingers thing is cringe to me.

Agree that he's essentially unstoppable though.

:lol: Honeymoon phase.

I'm perfectly fine with how it ended in Minnesota, so for your sake, hopefully it works out with the Sixers. It helps that they're winning, so good luck with it, but don't play yourself. One time is an accident, twice is a trend...we'll see where this goes...

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Jimmy hated KAT and Wiggins because they weren’t hard workers and didn’t act like they wanted to win. Embiid, Ben, Tobias, JJ and TJ are the exact opposite of that.

We’ll see how it all turns out over the next couple months in regards to him being a Sixer after this year. But the dude has not been some type of locker room cancer as advertised. And if he isn’t on our team next year it’s strictly because either we decided not to pay him or he has a specific location in mind where he wants to live.

Is always funny to hear the TD slander.

Just cause dude wasnt vocal, flashy or stayed out of the spotlight, he's sorry. LoL

Look up the resume.

Embiid only played 153 career games in four seasons:lol:

Ben Simmons already played as many games as Mr Glass:sick:

Embiid only played 153 career games in four seasons:lol:

Nah we ain’t gonna start this convo again. He could have played after the All Star break both those first two seasons, just like Ben could have during his first season. We were just tanking those years so there was no reason to rush them back.

Nah we ain’t gonna start this convo again. He could have played after the All Star break both those first two seasons, just like Ben could have during his first season. We were just tanking those years so there was no reason to rush them back.
Yea had Embiid not messed up his knee his rookie year, Simmons would’ve played

Sooo if we give him those 40 games he could have played his first season, he still only played about 200 out of a possible 328 games:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom