**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never be against my team making the playoffs.

But as a basketball fan, I would rather see Charlotte with Kemba in the playoffs than my Pistons with a 60% hobbled and cannot move Blake. He looks bad out there.

With that being said.....................GO KNICKS. (wow).

1E35A885-A65D-42DA-843D-63776647852F.jpeg
racist teeth

Lol not reading all that. wall ornery af to never have accomplished anything. even with no injury, gimme mike conley over wall. i remember when you dudes said john was the best pg in the L. seems like just yesterday son in here was arguing his place being over curry :lol:. Life, man. Quick.

i memba...pepperidge farm remember

Before The Collector got sent to Alcatraz and ultimately died, he was in here for 4 or 5 straight years calling him better than CP3. Then he said he was better than Curry :rofl:
Always gotta remember his history of drug abuse...was probly the herron talking when he was posting, couldn’t take it seriously :lol: :smh:

I would never be against my team making the playoffs.

But as a basketball fan, I would rather see Charlotte with Kemba in the playoffs than my Pistons with a 60% hobbled and cannot move Blake. He looks bad out there.

With that being said.....................GO KNICKS. (wow).
I feel you, but I know when the game starts I won't be able to actively root against them. Also I thought Dwayne Casey's comments were pretty ******. Dude if you make the playoffs you're getting trucked by Milwaukee, there is no bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom