**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuggets are 2-6 against GS/HOU and 13-7 vs the rest of the west playoff teams(1-3 vs Jazz)

If Portland wins tonight and gets 3rd Denver will be 12-4 against the Spurs/Blazers/Thunder since that will probably be the bottom half of the West bracket...

Whether you buy Malone's rest excuse or not a team that's just as young as Knicks/Suns are playing the odds

Basketball is more than just math tho. What you're saying is both perfectly logical and completely senseless at once. Soon you'll understand

Basketball is more than just math tho. What you're saying is both perfectly logical and completely senseless at once. Soon you'll understand
I get it. They have little to no playoff experience, haven't looked great as of late, no take over wing if Jokic is off, and have an inexperienced "defensive" minded head coach but when Millsap/Harris are out the team looks like they don't care about defense let alone know what it is.

All I'm saying is I see what happened and don't have a problem with a team putting themselves in what they believe to be a more favorable path.

I like giannis so i pray that if he doesn't Start winning rings over the next few years that the fans don't comeback in hindsight and start picking the names on the roster apart and saying look at the "Bums" he was playing with. This bucks team reminds me a lot of those Cavs squads in terms of how they were built (Relative to the times of course). Both were strong defensive teams, built with above average role players/borderline all stars & a full team effort. throw that in with a generational talent and you have a extremely good team.

But 5-10 years from now i predict people saying the bucks surrounded Giannis with Garbage, because once we're out of the moment all we will have is stats & revisionist history left, which usually doesn't reflect well on Non superstar players.

Yo what was up with that weird *** ashy spot on Magic’s face though

tenor.gif

Bro, I'm telling you I meant 2nd best record in the standings. :lol: And Denver has been battling the Warriors for 1st place most of the season. I don't know why you want to debate this.
easy, denver aint **** and you know it. ultimate over-achiever. could easily get mopped 1st round. no where near as good as their record conveys.

I can’t believe Steph faked an ankle injury last night. I mean, I can because he does it every year leading into the playoffs...but I’m disgusted. Now every bad game he has will be because:

1) his MCL is acting up
2) he isn’t used to wearing contacts
3) he hurt his ankle at the end of the season

Thia dude is a *****

Right. So why would you want to match up with the spurs..in the playoffs. Doesn't matter what happened in the regular season

Care to wager?
They would have ended up playing the spurs regardless. You’re stuck playing checkers

Why are you so itchy to wager :lol: you’re missing the point if you think there’s a wager to be had

"He saw the light at the end of the tunnel....the problem was that it was a train" :rofl:

how is this fat **** plugged into the lakers? nah. he's plugged into bron. Ramona wayyyyyy closer. Son is never on lakers network or access sports net. never been on a single episode of backstage. james worthy prolly dont even know this dude. mike trudell like '**** outta here chris farley'

everybody connected and in the cut these days.

how is this fat **** plugged into the lakers? nah. he's plugged into bron. Ramona wayyyyyy closer. Son is never on lakers network or access sports net. never been on a single episode of backstage. james worthy prolly dont even know this dude. mike trudell like '**** outta here chris farley'

everybody connected and in the cut these days.

Him 7 the Mcmenhamin dude are both Lebron shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom