**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
37f7678400b0f9360aa98db2d95551c6.jpg

bird vs magic 2.0
what a rivalry this was :pimp:
Bron needs to the right thing and slide that ROY to Melo, it’s been long enough

Speaking of awards, us fans gotta start a petition or something to get rid of the stupid awards show...the season over, everybody done moved on to next year

Kawhi have kids? Kawhi be getting yambs? He gotta chill hanging with drizzy. He'll have him impregnating a stripper just because it rhymes with 'cuz my pops told me not to sweat bacon in a blizzard'

This man kawhi funny AF. He trynna be inconspicuous with his hoodie up...nevermind the fact that it’s a white hoodie with giant *** black handprint on it

He mightve just ripped a threepeat out of the hands of the warriors but how can i hate on the dude?

Do you co-sign on Kawhi’s fit! Every time my ex-girlfriend went on an international girl’s trip (**** YOU IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS), I would accept her general lack of sleep and hard for communication as an Aaron Rodgers free play. However, everywhere I went on the weekend, I’d rock a hoodie (with it up which was bold considering Trayvon s/o to Trayvon and his famb, may he Rest In Peace), shades and dad hat dipped low. If you’re reasonably fit and attractive, that is the go-to brunch outfit.

@lawdog1 also quoted Freeze’s original post so your opinion is highly honored as well

Again why is it a forgone conclusion that AD will just give up $4 M free dollars?

Would Klutch really talk their clients out of money to help a team out? Isn't that opposite of what you're suppose to do?
True but these aren’t normal circumstances in the least bit. Lebron is their top dog so in this case YES I can see that happening. Not to mention winning a championship WILL earn AD more money from all other avenues. There’s just a lot in play here.

37f7678400b0f9360aa98db2d95551c6.jpg

bird vs magic 2.0
what a rivalry this was :pimp:
Is it a rivalry if one side literally never wins ****?
As of right now, I am dying on the hill of July 30th or no deal. $23-27MM is such a ****ty number in the modern NBA for a team with two superstars and a young stud thats trying to win now. You need that $30+ to try and get another all-star caliber player.

So, if this deal dies and we sign a max player, would we have to renounce BI next summer to sign AD? Could we then go over the cap to bring BI back?

@pmatic
It is a weird place to be... $27ish mil gets you like Julius Randle or Malcolm Brogdon and one other player a tier below that. Unless one of the max guys is willing to take a monster pay cut.

But no, if you renounce someone, you cannot go over your cap to bring them back. You've gotta give up your rights/cap holds to make the extra space.

Houston needs to focus on getting some decent depth..

Gerald green playing meaningful minutes last year was extremely telling about how terrible that team is aside from James Harden and Chris Paul

Again why is it a forgone conclusion that AD will just give up $4 M free dollars?

Would Klutch really talk their clients out of money to help a team out? Isn't that opposite of what you're suppose to do?
It's normal for players wanting to be traded. Like kyrie waived almost 6 million to go to Boston. Melo did it before also

D
If we can keep the youngins which everyone loves now, get a max this summer, get AD next summer and bring BI back, I’m with it. I guess it’s just my negotiation style. Lakers clearly have the best package offered which is why it was accepted. Lakers were overly generous with the draft picks.

To not make one slight concession that doesn’t change what you receive but ****s me over? Reports that he will only re-sign with the Lakers will be leaked daily, no team will trade with you and I will get him and keep my pieces next summer.
dawg u know if th trade doesn’t happen now. The media and NT gonna be like “haha you guys stuck with BI and Lonzo. They suck”

Fave part :lol:
Harden told Paul he didn't always know best and had talked too much.

"Chris has a personality where he just doesn't let anything go," a team source says. "He just keeps pestering and pestering and pestering and pestering. Sometimes James has had enough -- and not just him.

Or dont pick up Ingram option, let him walk, oh an extra 9 mil to use down the line
So....you’d rather lose Ingram AND Kuzma so u can have 9 mil to spend next summer....

Instead of have Kuzma in the team for 2 years at 1.8 mill? Lol

Come on man. You’d been so good lately. Don’t be a bucem

So....you’d rather lose Ingram AND Kuzma so u can have 9 mil to spend next summer....

Instead of have Kuzma in the team for 2 years at 1.8 mill? Lol

Come on man. You’d been so good lately. Don’t be a bucem
Lmao optionality. Keeping Kuz at 1.8 and then reupping him at how much? Since all the picks are gone, banking on FAs isnt always the play. Those picks are how you get a Kuz type player on that contract

Bill Simmons’ podcast was hilarious this morning. I’m a neutral fan in this but dude was so clearly mad about this trade. Calling it the worst trade ever for a superstar. You could practically see the sweat pouring down his face.

Can’t wait to hear that sweet song.

I’ve literally listened to every podcast on The Ringer for the past 2 months and he has bagged on the Lakers offer for months!
His cronies have stated that the Celts, Clippers and Knicks have better trade offers.
I can’t wait.

He’s always been a fan of Lonzo tho so I’m sure he said that over and over and over :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom