**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i stream them at work. just nba. watched all the warriors ones. watched the cavs one, the heat ones (remember when bron and them almost died going under that overpass :lol:) and the last 2 laker ones. they're dope.

didnt watch this one though :lol:
We went to the first two, couldnt make last year. They're cool, like a huge party for the team. Lake Merritt smelled like snoop doggs house.

Yall really think the Lakers won't have max space :rofl:

Yall really think they're interested in Kemba :rofl:

Yall really need to stop thinking!! :rofl:

Kyle Lowry just led a chant for Kawhi to stay in Toronto for 5 more years.

1136937.jpg

All we were hearing was that the noise about AD not wanting to play in Boston wouldn't be a deterrent from Boston wanting to make the trade for him. He even convinced NO that Jayson Tatum would be there in the summer on the table. Reality was he either lied or bluffed horribly. You can't spin this as being a win. Danny Ainge king of the 'almost' deal. All of these hoarding of assets was ultimately for one purpose and to cash in on AD and when push came to shove he didn't do it.

Didn’t say that it was a win on the Cs end. Of course if you have ALL the resources to trade for AD then any GM would do it. I wanted it to happen, too, but considering the risks involving AD’s intentions and priorities (not to mention his representatives), I don’t blame Danny for not pulling the trigger.

For me, it’s what you have to give up for a player like AD, and it’s A LOT. Tatum even said he’d trade himself for AD so idk what you make of that.

It is what it is... LA lifestyle will never be beaten.

NT will never stop clowning the Cs regardless if the trade went the Cs way :lol:

The cats out of the bag, Kawhi is staying.
Dude can't keep up his poker face anymore, and it's the happiest I've ever seen him.
He probably told Drake and Kyle his decision with the way those two have been clowning.

Posted it in the Lakers thread but This is so true. Hence why Danny Ainge has had all those high draft picks and assets but never made that big trade to get them over the hump (wouldn’t call the Kyrie trade that)

Not all trades need an outright winner and loser, you can make deals which end up paying off for both sides and have your team better off as a result. For all the don’t deal with the Lakers talks throughout the league, that energy should be directed toward Boston. The Lakers operated in good faith throughout dealing with New Orleans. Danny Ainge was more worried about pulling a fast one on them than he was acquiring a guy who possibly could’ve put them over the hump in the east this past season.

Media hyping kawhi to lakers right now so they can have their moment when he resigns with raptors (it was always this vs clips) and clown lakers for “missing out” and “failing st attracting kawhi”

I mean with Injuries to kd and Klay and boogie year before. More players will take the guaranteed money with longer years (unless they are in completely garbage situations like AD)

Never forget that Emperor Palpatine in San Antonio could have gotten basically what the Pels got for AD for Kawhi last summer but he got in his feelings. Also was outchea pillow talking to Dell Demps to not do the deal in February. Ended up getting him fired. And ultimately in the end none of it mattered. Kawhi wins the chip and the Lakers got another franchise cornerstone.

Moral of the story kids, don't let your feelings get in the way of business and sound judgment. Literally cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Lakers HI-KEY screwed themselves by trading for AD.

Say Kawhi signed. They could’ve had LBJ, Kawhi, Kuzma, Engram, Hart and the 4th pick.........Lonzo :rolleyes

Even if, (to maintain his 5 year 190, Kawhi could’ve sign and trade with Toronto/LA) Lakers probably would’ve only had to trade 4th pick, Lonzo and Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom