**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t nbastreams put up a post saying they might go down and they were starting a back up discord channel?

Itll be tragic if a workaround doesn’t pop up. But at least it happened right now if it was gonna happen so there’s time to figure it out

Mmastreams turned into mmastreams365 and it took you too a website with streams in comments when I watched last card

Toronto's situation wasn't really mortgaging the future, though.

They literally didn't give up anything that significantly impacted their ability to improve if Kawhi does leave.

They already knew Lowry/Demar wasn't going anywhere.

But everything that was reported around Ainge was he was waiting for this moment. And when push came to shove, he chickened out.

The amount of stuff I've heard all day so far about how great the now young Pels/former Lakers are is downright laughable. They act like the takes can't be pulled from almost everyone insisting the Lakers core was bum status.

But everything that was reported around Ainge was he was waiting for this moment. And when push came to shove, he chickened out.

Most Celtics fans are grateful for said chickening out.

Had Kyrie re-signed, we'd be singing a different tune.

Losing Kyrie + Losing Tatum + Losing AD in 2020 free agency would have a been a nightmare scenario.

The amount of stuff I've heard all day so far about how great the now young Pels/former Lakers are is downright laughable. They act like the takes can't be pulled from almost everyone insisting the Lakers core was bum status.
He waited too long, for sure. There's no way he shouldn't have been well aware that AD at this trading deadline wouldn't be an option given the CBA.

He should've traded for Kawhi last year, without using Tatum, and he'd probably be in position to keep both Kawhi and Kyrie, with Tatum to dangle for a third star.

He ****ed up, 100%.

People talking about the Pellys like they're set is silly. C CP1708 the homie but talking about the second best young core around. :lol: Nah.

Reactions: MVP
Do you co-sign on Kawhi’s fit! Every time my ex-girlfriend went on an international girl’s trip (**** YOU IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS), I would accept her general lack of sleep and hard for communication as an Aaron Rodgers free play. However, everywhere I went on the weekend, I’d rock a hoodie (with it up which was bold considering Trayvon s/o to Trayvon and his famb, may he Rest In Peace), shades and dad hat dipped low. If you’re reasonably fit and attractive, that is the go-to brunch outfit.

lawdog1 lawdog1 also quoted Freeze’s original post so your opinion is highly honored as well

“If you’re reasonably fit and attractive”...look at my guy storm humble braggin

I see you G:pimp:

Most Celtics fans are grateful for said chickening out.

Had Kyrie re-signed, we'd be singing a different tune.

Losing Kyrie + Losing Tatum + Losing AD in 2020 free agency would have a been a nightmare scenario.

I'm sure that's the spin today.

But after NOT pulling the trigger on PG
NOT pulling the trigger on Kawhi cause of Jaylen Brown
NOT pulling the trigger on AD cause of Jayson Tatum

And not even having any other great draft assets going forward, he better pray that Jaylen is the 2nd coming and not light skin Rudy Gay and that Jalen can learn how to dribble the ball cause if not...

downloadfile-1.gif

But everything that was reported around Ainge was he was waiting for this moment. And when push came to shove, he chickened out..
To be fair, Ainge's hands are tied. Rich Paul is adamant and on record that AD will be a rental in Boston.

Last edited:
To be fair, Ainge's hands are tied. Rich Paul is adamant and on record that AD will be a rental in Boston.

All we heard was that wasn't going to be a deterrent though. And all of a sudden it was so somebody lying or was scurred of taking a risk.

That's definitely it :lol:

No assurances from either Kyrie/AD, and no Tatum/other players = chickened out

We can go all day how incompetent Ainge has been in the AD saga but you gotta understand that AD doesn't want to be a Celtic. There wasn't a way to convince him otherwise since his agent.. I MEAN HIS HEART is already set for CA.

He waited too long, for sure. There's no way he shouldn't have been well aware that AD at this trading deadline wouldn't be an option given the CBA.

He should've traded for Kawhi last year, without using Tatum, and he'd probably be in position to keep both Kawhi and Kyrie, with Tatum to dangle for a third star.

He ****ed up, 100%.

People talking about the Pellys like they're set is silly. C CP1708 the homie but talking about the second best young core around. :lol: Nah.

I'm not one to suddenly start trashing Lonzo and Ingram like they're nothing. (like others have) (or, as is with Simmons, suddenly they are great and the best prospects around :lol: )

But:
Zion
Ingram
Ball
Is great, imo. If they get another Top 5-7 pick next year, I see that as being a tremendous core, and I asked, who really had a better 4-5 young guys than that? Outside OKC of course.

That Clippers group with Magette/Q-Rich/Miles was trash. Odom was the only one worth a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom