**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be one of the few that thinks the lakers shouldn’t waste money on another max player. Use the rest of the money left and use it to get some decent free agent role players.

I could see the Lakers signing Rozier, Marcus Morris and some role players.

So you running out DLO, Cararis, Kyrie, Toby, JA and vet minimum dudes?

That team is barely better than the one they had last year.

There wouldn’t be a single vets min guy in the rotation

This is where everyone would play:
Kyrie / DLo
DLo / Harris / LeVert
LeVert / Prince / Kurucs
Tobias / Kurucs
Allen / Whoever they can get with room Exception

27 wherever they fit. 31 as a stash player.

Last edited:
There wouldn’t be a single vets min guy in the rotation

This is where everyone would play:
Kyrie / DLo
DLo / Harris / LeVert
LeVert / Prince / Kurucs
Tobias / Kurucs
Allen / Whoever they can get with room Exception

27 & 31 pick wherever they fit.

What do you not understand that if they sign Kyrie then D-Lo is gone?

Every single source has said this and that they’d need to renounce D-Lo’s rights just to even sign Tobias or another max or close to it player but you keep hammering this take home.

What do you not understand that if they sign Kyrie then D-Lo is gone?

Every single source has said this and that they’d need to renounce D-Lo’s rights just to even sign Tobias or another max or close to it player but you keep hammering this take home.
D Lo for Tobias sign and trade lol

I said previously that this would make all the sense in the world for both teams. Just don’t think either team would wanna trade with the other.
The more I think about it, rather have DLo at 20-25 mil than Tobias at 30 mil if we maxing out Jimmy and I love Tobias.

Run out DLo-Zhaire-Jimmy-Ben-Embiid

The more I think about it, rather have DLo at 20-25 mil than Tobias at 30 mil if we maxing out Jimmy and I love Tobias.

I know JJ’s defense obviously isn’t the best but his shooting is so damn important to us. We’d be crazy to let him go. He should be on the Sixers til he retires or gets washed at this point.

I know JJ’s defense obviously isn’t the best but his shooting is so damn important to us. We’d be crazy to let him go. He should be on the Sixers til he retires or gets washed at this point.
He be coming off the bench in this scenario

D9TdaunUEAAY6bn.png:large

Basically got Kyrie for the #8 pick in last year’s draft, which turned into Sexton. After one year, SGA appears to be BPA at that point. So still not a crippling loss in a vacuum.

When you combine that with the Heyward injury, that’s what hurts. He changes a LOT for them each of the past 2 years if healthy. Now he’s one of the worst contracts in the league.

Awful luck there.

Just another reminder of how quickly these things can flip.

• I have BEEN saying this for a while. I love Dlo and what he brings to the table. He was my favorite player to watch last year.
  • I love having two clutch players who can get their own shots a the end of a game.
  • I love moving Ben to the 4 (he can still have ball-handling duties in the fast breaks and be a playmakers down the post which is infinitely more effective against a set defense than having him on top of the key and doing nothing
  • I like having JJ off the bench
This move makes sense. I do think we get a bit of a hit defensively, but I hope Zhaire can make up for it.

Not really.

Kyrie and DLo both were good at catch and shoot. Kyrie has played in offenses where he shares the ball handling and distribution (no DLo isn’t LeBron but Kyrie has played heavy minutes with ball dominant players).

DLo also isn’t a small statured PG. He’s 6’5” he can play the 2.
Would allow the Nets to run a lot more on ball P&Rs and off ball screens that can lead back into P&R. Depending on the lineup there can be a few shooters and ball handlers on the court at once.

And also Kyrie is a 33 minute a game guy. That means DLo can get 15 minutes where he runs the offense. Kyrie can get a similar stretch. And they have their time together.

If DLo doesn’t fit. Spencer Dinwiddie really doesn’t fit. Might as well not have any backup because you’ll be wasting him and he won’t fit

No mention of defence in your analysis. What are your thoughts on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom