**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because you my Boston Bruins brodie, you forgot to MVP MVP , so I'm gonna send the bat signal for him. Don't want you stressing more than losing Kyrie and Horford.

Will get my own predictions in before the deadline. Did I see we're closing this the 25th?

Deadline is in 1 hour

Was having Pizza in Artichoke In NYC . Couple mins in this overweight homeless person pulls up rocking brand new Air max 720’s asking for change. Cashier offers him sausage pizza guy complains asking for pepperoni instead and asks for a coke as well.

This beggar was choosy af

Kawhi- RAPS
KD- BK
Kyrie- BK
Klay- GSW
Kemba- CHA
Jimmy B- 76ers
DLo- Celtics
Tobias- 76ers
Middleton- MIL
Horford- Kangs
Boogie- Gsw
Vucevic- ORL
Brogdon- MIL
Randle-dal

MVP MVP

The NBA really needs to move the NBA awards up if they insist on doing this still. It's almost July who cares who won MVP free Agency is about to start

The thing is, if you're insisting on having a big award show this is the perfect time to do it. The NBA doesn't want to draw attention from any of their marquee events (NBA Finals, Draft or the start of free agency) so June 24th is the perfect date because it's smack in the middle of all those things.

I just think the NBA should go back to the old way they were doing it. The season ended two and a half months ago, a lot of people have practically forgotten what happened in the regular season, why are we giving out awards at the end of June?

Well, White male supremacy has created this system, one that created the atmosphere which looks down upon the less fortunate.

Micheal Jordan simply wants to be able to live like a rich White man.

Well, White male supremacy has created this system, one that created the atmosphere which looks down upon the less fortunate.

Micheal Jordan simply wants to be able to live like a rich White man.

Fortunately for MJ, he's never had that moment that happens to alot of black people in the public eye, where they get knocked down a peg and realize that people see him as a black man before anything else

Fortunately for MJ, he's never had that moment that happens to alot of black people in the public eye, where they get knocked down a peg and realize that people see him as a black man before anything else
He came into his success at the right time. He emulated the OJ Simpson model, yet not making the mistakes that OJ did. He also never hung outside of his NBA circle too much, around the Black people who were popular during his run in the NBA. You don't see pics of him parting with Mike Tyson, you don't see pics of him hanging with Biggie, Diddy nor Tupac. The surrounded himself with people who'd protect his image, and since he never said anything about being Black, he was never a threat to white people, as he made them feel comfortable. There was no need to take MJ down. He was no Jack Johnson.

He came into his success at the right time. He emulated the OJ Simpson model, yet not making the mistakes that OJ did. He also never hung outside of his NBA circle too much, around the Black people who were popular during his run in the NBA. You don't see pics of him parting with Mike Tyson, you don't see pics of him hanging with Biggie, Diddy nor Tupac. The surrounded himself with people who'd protect his image, and since he never said anything about being Black, he was never a threat to white people, as he made them feel comfortable. There was no need to take MJ down. He was no Jack Johnson.

Great point. Especially the part about Jordan protecting his image. I've read and heard so many stories about him being hyper focused on maintaining a good relationship with the media and caring a lot about what people think of him and how they perceive him.

His great relationship with the media (and never being really outspoken on social issues) allowed the media to protect him throughout his gambling and personal issues. Also, he was fortunate to play in an era before social media and smartphones.

I miss when Mike was NO *****s (rap *****s). That period from like ‘98-‘10 when he was full heel. Then he started loosening up a bit.

B95699B9-FCBA-431B-B7CF-883CDBF1F660.png
914E6C00-9AED-45EE-B46D-2B33FF1A3C85.jpeg

Mike one of them *****s that caught rap when he was already grown. Probably hates rap music. But he look like he love Teddy P and them cats.

These the only rap *****s Mike was taking pics with back in the day.

FA052438-D77C-4C97-91DC-5C0F3C086EA6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom