**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh:

Summer League Fans,

Due to your incredible support, games on Friday, July 5th and Saturday, July 6th are SOLD OUT! If you are a ticket-holder for games on Friday, July 5th or Saturday, July 6th please arrive early to secure a seat.

Tickets for all other days at MGM Resorts NBA Summer League are still available.

At least the form was nice so they had to respect it :lol:
48495D97-43E4-4369-BDB7-9E64736B8739.gif

:smh:

Summer League Fans,

Due to your incredible support, games on Friday, July 5th and Saturday, July 6th are SOLD OUT! If you are a ticket-holder for games on Friday, July 5th or Saturday, July 6th please arrive early to secure a seat.

Tickets for all other days at MGM Resorts NBA Summer League are still available.

Secured my Friday ticket the day they went on sale

What NBA players did RC Buford, Masai Ujiri, and Bob Myers play against?

First of all, I was talking about people who guarded both Lebron and Kobe . You made the GM argument, which has nothing to do with what I was saying. Iggy is not a talent evaluator, he guarded Lebron for 4 straight finals and said Kobe was the hardest to guard.

You said MJ is the worst talent evaluator and the GOAT

I give you Jerry West. An all time great player and GM

Now goodbye sir

The best player of all time was a horrible GM and is an even worse owner.

Playing in the NBA does not make you a good evaluator of talent.

Playing against someone and stating how good they are based on what you experienced =/= just watching a player and trying to evaluate how good/bad a player they are

Zion not playing is he? I wouldn't. Z and rj and ja shouldn't entertain the idea of summer league. F that.

Zion not playing is he? I wouldn't. Z and rj and ja shouldn't entertain the idea of summer league. F that.

Why not? A lot of top 3 guys and eventual all-time greats like LeBron, KD, etc. all played Summer League. are you saying that they're too good or too big of prospects to play Summer League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom