**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone says "not debatable" 9 out of 10 they are scared to get into debate cause they don't know anything about what they gonna debate about and know they will lose the argument.
I guess but this doesn’t apply to me or this argument.
Carry on though :lol:

Man I know they are going to make a KILLING. Oh well, I was stupid for that. First time they ever sold out BEFORE it even started. A Week in Advance. Even when Lonzo was out there, I was able to buy tickets DAY OF.

In other news

And they added the preferred seating option for a marked up price. I always got seats a few rows back from courtside. That wont be the case this year.

Now that it could possibly be over. The collection of talent of those warriors teams is something else

Why not? A lot of top 3 guys and eventual all-time greats like LeBron, KD, etc. all played Summer League. are you saying that they're too good or too big of prospects to play Summer League?
Too big. And times have changed. SL is too risky and pointless. Plus it would just increase the suspense to see them play. Summer league is for dudes that flew under the radar that want to show they have more than what's on the scouting report. Like kuzma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom