**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And they added the preferred seating option for a marked up price. I always got seats a few rows back from courtside. That wont be the case this year.

That preferred seating is only for like the first two rows. Last year the second row was empty and I just walked down like a boss with my poker face on, sat in the 2nd row and nobody said **** to me. It's funny because they told two guys next to me they had to get up :lol:

I want to see Kawhi and another max go to the Clippers and have just an all-out duel in Staples Center with the Lakers all year.

Lebron begging for Kawhi's help :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: I want some competition if the Warriors run is on pause now.

Some of these deals that are being talked about :sick: dude from the Pacers Bobjan (?) is about to get 20 mil a year? JESUIS!

This anti-Woj movement among Lakers fans is hilarious but it'll be on a whole nother level if Kawhi and sub signing with the Lakers after people saying he wouldn't consider us for months

Chu mean nah?

You been claiming Dub nation last few years.

We need to have a meeting about you fam

Godfa13.jpg
You've never in your life seen me claim golden state or use the term 'we' in reference to them. Pull receipts cheesecake. It's always they or y'all, in regards to their full fans. I like them, they entertain me. Curry my favorite player and klay my dawg, but I know I wasn't down with gsw during the hard Day's like the true guys were. I was busy dealing with the hard Day's of my own team. That's their squad. I just shared in the enjoyment. While jim buss wore Ed Hardy trucker hats to board meetings. Shrugs. You didn't see me claim nobody but Los Angeles. And you know it.

**** Bron though.

Lol every nba great has played in summer league once. Why change things now.

This new mentality that top prospects are suddenly too good to play in SL is silly.
Not too good, as in talent, too important as in health. Summer league is meaningless. Like playing in March madness or the drew league. We know what Zanos can do. Not like he'd even face up with anybody in SL anyways. Just work with the team and wait til training camp and preseason.

Collision dun goofed. They said he was on Pace to bag 12mil a year on the next deal.

Jay Hova better throw the roc up.

Not too good, as in talent, too important as in health. Summer league is meaningless. Like playing in March madness or the drew league. We know what Zanos can do. Not like he'd even face up with anybody in SL anyways. Just work with the team and wait til training camp and preseason.
Too good - too important - same thing.

This idea that top prospects are above playing summer league is silly.

Think of any NBA great and they've played in summer league at least once.

Zion will be fine. He'll put his dues in for a couple weeks and he won't have to play in summer league again for the rest of his career.

I don't believe in being that afraid of getting hurt. He has the same chance of suffering a career ending injury in practice or the first minute of the regular season as playing in summer league

Last edited:
Kawhi literally doesn’t even talk to his own teammates 99% of the time yet every media member in the country is trying to say he’s leaning one way or the other. Nobody knows what the **** this dude is gonna do til he actually officially does it. I’m believing nothing til then.

Kawhi gonna shock the world and sign with the Beijing Ducks. He’ll procure contract that looks something like 5 years for 60 mill/year

You heard it here first

Too good - too important - same thing.

This idea that top prospects are above playing summer league is silly.

Think of any NBA great and they've played in summer league at least once.

Zion will be fine. He'll put his dues in for a couple weeks and he won't have to play in summer league again for the rest of his career.

I don't believe in being that afraid of getting hurt. He has the same chance of suffering a career ending injury in practice or the first minute of the regular season as playing in summer league
SL ain't **** bro. You're giving it too much importance. You're playing against dudes not even on NBA rosters.

Kawhi gonna shock the world and sign with the Beijing Ducks. He’ll procure contract that looks something like 5 years for 60 mill/year

You heard it here first
Really really real talk, was at the gym earlier and right as I was putting the weight down, out of nowhere I thought the most kawhi thing kawhi could do would be to announce he's playing overseas next yr :lol:.

This ain't Burberry, you stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom