**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of y’all was born and raised in So Cal, none of you would want to live no where else. If you know you know.

Kawhi wanna come home. This place is magical.
You mean LA County...meet ppl monthly that’s from outside there that ran to ATL ...where Kawhi from basically Milwaukee wit year round summer :lol:

Why do you dudes not understand this was before LeBron was there........

If he wasn’t there and it was just AD I would 100% believe he’s going there. I do not believe that a dude in his prime that just put his team on his back and won the championship is about to go join up with a super team where no matter what anybody says beforehand he’s basically going to be the third option most nights.

PhotoGrid_1561809868476.jpg

Kawhi literally doesn’t even talk to his own teammates 99% of the time yet every media member in the country is trying to say he’s leaning one way or the other. Nobody knows what the **** this dude is gonna do til he actually officially does it. I’m believing nothing til then.

Why do you dudes not understand this was before LeBron was there........

If he wasn’t there and it was just AD I would 100% believe he’s going there. I do not believe that a dude in his prime that just put his team on his back and won the championship is about to go join up with a super team where no matter what anybody says beforehand he’s basically going to be the third option most nights.

:lol: :rofl:

:smh:

Summer League Fans,

Due to your incredible support, games on Friday, July 5th and Saturday, July 6th are SOLD OUT! If you are a ticket-holder for games on Friday, July 5th or Saturday, July 6th please arrive early to secure a seat.

Tickets for all other days at MGM Resorts NBA Summer League are still available.
U still doing the yearly summer league? ...me and my mans was talking bout next year, combine the games with the biddies...it’s a whole thing now

For one you're wrong as hell and you keep doubling down. Then you say nobody knows what the **** he's gonna do and in the next breath with great certainty you say he's not going to the Lakers. You're a riot :lol:

You need to read better. I’m not claiming to have inside information about the Kawhi situation like all these “insiders” on Twitter are. I’m simply saying I personally don’t think he wants to go play with LeBron. That’s my personal OPINION.

This would be the ideal outcome foe the league IMO. I'd rather watch several proportionate teams. Makes for better competition.
Depends what you mean by the league. For all that some vocal fans complain, super teams are better for ratings. Lakers super team will definitely be a ratings sensation.

Depends what you mean by the league. For all that some vocal fans complain, super teams are better for ratings. Lakers super team will definitely be a ratings sensation.

This would be the ideal outcome foe the league IMO. I'd rather watch several proportionate teams. Makes for better competition.[/QUOTE]

Strictly alluding to parity. I think it would make for a better product for diehard fans to have a balanced league as opposed to completely top heavy. Not surprised the ratings say otherwise though.

Would you prefer a salary cap with no player max?

Teams giving Lebron 80 mil and gotta piece the rest of the team together for 19 mill.

I’d be fun as hell to watch and avoid these superteams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom