**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never in your life seen me claim golden state or use the term 'we' in reference to them. Pull receipts cheesecake. It's always they or y'all, in regards to their full fans. I like them, they entertain me. Curry my favorite player and klay my dawg, but I know I wasn't down with gsw during the hard Day's like the true guys were. I was busy dealing with the hard Day's of my own team. That's their squad. I just shared in the enjoyment. While jim buss wore Ed Hardy trucker hats to board meetings. Shrugs. You didn't see me claim nobody but Los Angeles. And you know it.

**** Bron though.
You like them? That's your man's and nem huh? You was sad watching the Raps end their run huh?

And your continued Bron insults

courtneybvance1-compressed.png

_ please

Last edited:
You like them? That's your man's and nem huh? You was sad watching the Raps end their run huh?

And your continued Bron insults

courtneybvance1-compressed.png

_ please
I wasn't sad. Dgaf. I knew they lost cuz of injuries. Ish happens. I did want a 3 peat shirt. Got some raps champ gear to wear around the crib tho.

Bron not a Laker. Bron an actor.

SL ain't **** bro. You're giving it too much importance. You're playing against dudes not even on NBA rosters.

While it’s exciting to watch, it doesnt mean **** a vast majority of time. I think of recent warriors’ players who showed out in SL: pat mccaw was handlin like jamal crawford, ian clark won SL MVP, and jordan bell was scoring and passing like Hakeem.

nonetheless, i bet for some of the younger cats/rookies, they’re excited as hell to get out there and just play.

While it’s exciting to watch, it doesnt mean **** a vast majority of time. I think of recent warriors’ players who showed out in SL: pat mccaw was handlin like jamal crawford, ian clark won SL MVP, and jordan bell was scoring and passing like Hakeem.

nonetheless, i bet for some of the younger cats/rookies, they’re excited as hell to get out there and just play.
Shout outs to Anthony Randolph and Marco Bellineli.

why are kobe bryant fans complete idiots?

trash at clutch shots.

trash in elimination games.

trash in game 7s.

trash in the finals.

trash in the finals game 7.

how can a person with a brain blatantly ignore these things?

I'm just ready for KD and Kyrie to come to BK already. I been saying this since damn near May. Nobody wants to sign with the bum *** Knicks. Don't care how much salary cap they have. They Washed.

Y’all need to stop responding to trolls arguing about Kobe. It’s been damn near half a decade since he played. You served your time on the nights watch, the white walkers are dead, better days are ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom