**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone school me on why this isn’t considered tampering? How did the Celtics arrange to get kemba to agree to a contract when they technically have not spoken? I’m not naive i k ow this happens all the time but imagine if the lakers had agreed like this before free agency officially started.

Cuz no one really cares about the Celtics

They probably ain't done TBH. Would not be surprised if Jaylen gets moved. Not that I want that, but it feels like it's gonna be a completely new team outside of Smart, Hayward and Tatum.

Drafting Langford kinda gave the impression that Jaylen could be traded. We’ll see.

This group made noise when a lot of people thought otherwise regardless of what seedings they had.

43823982-3173-4002-A37F-56C530D777DE.jpeg

Don't forget about fatboy

usa_today_9222246.0.jpg

Kemba in Boston is a much better fit than Myrie tbh. Wouldn't surprised if they end up being a lot more balanced with him. Just need to find a decent Horford replacement

Can't help but feel like his wokeness is gonna underachieve in the NYC pressure cooker like every time he's had to be the guy on a squad unless he really does end up with KD. Man's the perfect Robin still

You don't think surrounding him with high character vets that won't take away from his usage rate will help his development?

I can see what you're saying if Horford was the kind of vet that needs the ball. But he's really not that kind of player.
I don't think Horford is going to hurt Zion's development. I'd prefer to keep flexibility than rush to spend that money now. It also says something about the team's mindset, that they're trying to win now. That must have been part of their pitch to him, at least. But every asset they have is an unknown in some way.

Celtics trying to sign looney with their remaining $4.8mil. good luck with that :rofl:

What is the Celtics starting lineup? Kemba/Hayward/Tatum/brown/Williams? Kemba is even less of a playmaker than Kyrie. Waldo is a black hole. Tatum is not as good as we thought and he's still gonna be trying to get his. They're gonna have a lot of the same problems with on court chemistry they had last season. I saw someone call them a top 3 seed..?

Pardon me I had to laugh at that >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom